Yano Series Brush 04 Contour$40
Get the Set
About the Yano Series Brush 04 Contour
Experience makeup application so luxe, you’ll look forward to it every day. The Yano Series is a curated collection of makeup brushes designed to deliver the ultimate in luxury—whether you’re blending, buffing, or finishing your look. Designed with densely packed bristles in a flat-top shape, Brush 04 buffs and blends contour powder and bronzer flawlessly. The small size makes it easy to sculpt hard-to-reach areas, like the hollows of the cheeks and nose.
Why It’s Special
- Silky natural hair fibers are bundled by hand for the perfect balance of shape, softness, and unparalleled performance
- Uncut bristles diffuse powders seamlessly across the skin, leaving behind an airbrushed veil of color without streaking, scratching, or disturbing product underneath
- The lightweight maplewood handle feels comfortable in the hand, giving you the control you need to master your makeup application
How to Use
After use, gently wipe the brush clean with a cloth. Wash occasionally with a gentle brush cleanser and lay flat to dry. Recommended for use with powder products only.
- Total Brush Length: 150 mm
- Bristle Length: 20 mm
- Hair type: gray squirrel and saikoho goat
IngredientsWe don't have ingredient data available for this item.
Shipping & ReturnsFree Shipping
Beautylish offers free shipping to the U.S. on all orders $35 and up. For all other orders, we offer $5 flat rate shipping.Fast Delivery
We ship using FedEx Express (2 business days from order shipment date) and FedEx Ground (3-5 business days from order shipment date).Satisfaction Guaranteed
If you are less than completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return your order within 60 days (from the delivery date) for a full refund. We'll cover the cost of return shipping within the U.S..
ReviewsKimberly A. Jan 30, 2021
I purchased this little brush, not exactly sure how to use it, or if I would even like it. Well I’m so glad I was proven wrong. I used this brush today for contour on my cheeks and my nose, then I wanted to see how it’d perform for applying blush. It applied both, with an airbrush finish! So happy with my purchase.15 found this helpful.