I thought this would be a fun way to introduce myself. As seen on youtube... The 30 questions tag as a FAQ about me ;-)
1. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why? Alexandria. It has an X in it (I think there are to little names with X's). I study history ( classical antiquity) and Alexandria remind me of the city Alexander the great founded. :-)
2. What colour top are you wearing? Purple
3. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. My class notes (studying!), a bottle of water and my phone.
4. What's the weather like right now? Annoying! It looks like it could rain at any given moment but it's realy warm outside.
5. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? No, I don't drive. Cars terrify me but I know I'll have to learn anyway.
6. What time did you wake up this morning? 10, I overslept.
7. When was the last time you showered? Last night.
8. What was the last movie you saw? It wasn't a movie but an X-files episode (Beyond the sea). The last movie I saw was X-men first class.
9. What does your last text message say? Sounds good. Hey, have you heard about Pottermore?
10. What's your ringtone? Beethoven's fifth
11. Have you ever been to a different country? Yep, I've been to the Netherlands, France, Spain, England and Italy.
12. Do you like sushi? I've never tried it.
13. Where do you buy your groceries from? A Belgium grocery store.
14. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? No but painkillers do make me sleepy. I never take them to fall asleep though.
15. How many siblings do you have? None but I do have a stepbrother who I love very much.
16. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop.
17. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 23 :-)
18. How did your parents pick your name? My biological father had heared this song "Concerto voor jou Natascha," by the Belgium singer Johan Stollz.
19. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses
20. Do you colour your hair? Yes
21. Tell me something you are planning to do today. Study for an upcommign exam and read in "Food and Society in Classical Antiquity," Peter Garnsey.
22. When was the last time you cried? Last night. My grandmother had surgery. I was relieved everthing was ok.
23. What is your full name? Natascha Benny Greta
24. What is your perfect pizza topping? Red paprica
25. Who is your favourite comedian? Jeff Dunham
26. What is your favourite radio station? on't realy have one.
27. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? Neither, I prefer a fishburger.
28. Have you ever had an all-nighter? No.
29. What is your eye colour? Blue
30. Can you taste the difference between pepsi and coke? Yep! :-D