Makeup inspired by @patrickta that he did on @shaym recently at the teen choice awards!
I used all eyeshadows from the Lorac Pro Palette to create this look.
1. Start by applying the Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Shadow Primer all over eye lid to help prevent eyeshadows from creasing.
2. Using the color Taupe, apply this as the transition shade with Sigma E40 brush.
3. Next, with a small tapered blending brush (E45) pick up the colors Sable and Espresso and apply on the outer corner of the eye, extending it just past the crease to create a winged effect without the harsh eyeliner.
4. With a Sigma E58 brush begin by packing on the colors Champagne and Gold mixed together on the eyelid.
5. Add false eyelashes to intensify the look.
6. With a Sigma E20 brush add the colors Sable and Gold to the lower lash line and smoke it out.
7. Apply a few coats of your favorite mascara to your top and bottom lashes. I used Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.
8. To complete the look, line your lips with Revlon lip liner in the color wine and add Mac's lipstick in Dubonet.
Watch here----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12a...