Warm, elegant, sparkly, delicate smokey eye with soft liner.
Perpect look for everyone, especially for those ones who don’t feel confident with eyeliner because the more you smudge it – the better it’s going to look.
You can change the warm copper look on the lower lid to compliment your eye colour better.
If you’d soften it a little bit more it would be a stunning bridal look. :)
– MAC paint pot in Soft Ochre as a base
– Inglot brow pomade no.16
– MUG eyeshadows in White lies (under the brow bone), Beaches&cream (transition shade), Cocoa bear (above the crease and on the lower lash line), Bada bing (in the crease, outer corner, lower lid), Corrupt (to smudge the eyeliner), Mirage (all over the lid), Glamorous (lower lid)
– MUG loose pigment in Afterglow (inner corner) and Sweet dreams (all over the lid)
– MUG gel liner in Immortal
– Lancome grandoise mascara in black
– Eylure false lashes