1) Ananstasia Brow Wiz in Ebony to fill in my brows
2) Prime eyelid with Benefit's Stay Don't Stray e/s primer
3) Blend Brown Script and Samoa Silk eyeshadows from Mac into the crease.
4) Apply Embark eyeshadow from MAC into the outer corner and 1/3 of the crease. And blend
5) Spray synthetic brush with MAC's Fix+ and use it to apply MAC's Vanilla pigment onto the eyelid and tear duct
6) L'oreal Telescopic Liquid Liner in Black
7). Eylure Lashes (can't remember the name but they are the double stack ones that go from short to long)
8) Apply a gold eyeshadow or gold eyeliner to lash line, and then blend out with Brown Script again
9) Finished it off with Benefit's They're Real Mascara
Tutorial: Wet N Wild Greed Palette
by Tina Marie C.
Easy Nail Art For Beginners!!! #4
by MissJenFabulous F.
★ 3 Easy-Peasy HEADBAND BRAIDS | Quick HAIRSTYLES...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
Soft Smokey Eyes Tutorial
by Olga B.
Learn Different Nail Shapes by Dearnatural62 on...
by Dear N.