My inad 2014 manicure
My manicure for inad2014. ♡
For the special day, I created this ocean & mermaid inspired glittery gradient type of thing. ^_^
Step by step what I did to achieve this... look:
1. For my base, I painted one coat of Revlon Super Powered.
2. I created some stripes coming in from the sides of my nail using Wet n Wild Teal Slowly and See, and a fan brush.
3. With a striper brush and the same polish I used for my base, I painted a large stripe down the center of my nail.
4. Using Sally Hansen 3 2 1erland and a makeup sponge, I created a glitter gradient going up towards the middle of my nail.
5. Lastly, I applied topcoat, and yeah... That's it!
- Added Sep 13, 2014