I wanted to try to recreate the makeup look from Adele's "25" album cover.
- Primed eyelids with Lorac Behind The Scenes Eye Primer
- Applied MAC eyeshadow Grain on the mobile lid for subtle sparkle and then Vanilla to lighten the color.
- Applied Malt in the crease with a large fluffy brush (focusing this above the other crease colors) and then Copperplate, Quarry and Brun with a smaller crease brush to deepen the crease color and achieve a slight gradient effect.
- L'Oréal gel liner in a thick line with a wing.
- Makeup Geek Full Spectrum Eye Liner Pencil in Nude in the waterline and Espresso smudged out on the lower lash line.
- Too Faced Better than sex mascara
- Applied Ardell lashes in the style Demi Wispies