Pretty Little Mermaid Pony
Here is what I did with my hair!
To make the starfish accent:
1. Find a light weight starfish that you would like to use - I found this one at Hobby Lobby
2. Stretch 2 bobby pins
3, hot glue pins to the back
For the pony tail:
*Second day or textured curls works great with this!
1. Separate a small piece of hair from the rest
2. Either twist or braid the smaller section
3. Add random braids and twists to the larger section
4. Use the smaller twisted section to wrap around the larger to act as a ponytail holder
5. Secure with hair pins
6. pin starfish just above the ponytail
- Added Nov 10, 2013