HEATLESS PIN CURLS PICTORIAL!!!
The heatless pin curls pictorial is finally here!! Here are some instructions. Hope it makes sense lol!
1. Grab a strand of hair and wrap it
around your fingers( it's like different
curling barrels the least amount of fingers you use the smaller the curl, the more fingers you use the bigger the curl).
2. Take your finger or fingers out of the strand and role it up your hair.
3. Bobby pin the hair to your head.
4. Do this with all of your hair.
5. Go to sleep.
6. Take the bobby pins out of your hair when you get up.
8. Voilà your done! Enjoy your beautiful luscious curls. ;)
FYI you can get many different curls with this technique. The more hair you use for one pin curl the bigger the curls. The less hair you use the smaller. Also if you don't role your hair all the way up and stop about half way. You will get curls like my picture on the pin curls that I've done before.
Hope that makes sense.
- Added Jan 24, 2014