Beach waves pictorial by my little 9yr. old sis!
So today I decided to do a beach waves tutorial without heat! This is so easy my 9 year old sister actually did it on herself and I took the pics :)! So if she can do it anyone can ;)!
1. Put your hair into 2 sections and braid them.
2. Go to sleep😴😴
3. Wake up😎
4. Take your braids out.
5. Brush your hair with your fingers(DO NOT USE A BRUSH OR IT WILL RUIN THE WAVES AND MAKE THEM FRIZZY!).
6. Shake your head and just play around with the waves to your liking.
7. Get a comb and lightly brush the top of your hair just to get the top of your hair smooth. You can also tease the top of your hair if you want more volume.
7. Enjoy your gorgeous beach waves that will last all day without any product! You can add hairspray if you'd like, but there is really no need!
Hope you guys liked the pictorial :)
- Added Feb 7, 2014