Cut crease for asian/small double lids - tutorial
1. Start of with clean eye, then prime and prep.
2. Apply a matte white eyeshadow over the lid.
3. With a thin brush, wet and apply a brown or dark eyeshadow into the crease, into a wing-like shape (as shown).
4. Layer a black shadow over the brown to give depth, then blend!
5. Eyeliner. :D
6. Do your brows! and then apply the same brown eyeshadow in step 3 to your lower lash line.
7. Highlight the browbone, curl your lashes and apply mascara, and touch up anything that needs fixing. Done!
- Added Feb 24, 2013