Makeup by Blanche Macdonald Global Makeup graduate Paula Lanzador. Costume and photography by Jalisa Ocean.
Paula's makeup breakdown:
1. Prep the skin, remove makeup and cleanse with Bioderma and Embryolisse 4 Flower Toner
2. Mix 2 drops of Argan Oil with Embryolisse moisturizer and Weleda Skin Food cream. This creates a rich base for the cream based makeup and provides a glow underneath the makeup. Tap and massage to encourage circulation and to allow the product to sink into the skin. Allow to settle for a couple minutes.
3. Prime skin with Stila's One Step Primer
4. Mix MAC's Paintstick in "White" with CoverFX's Concealer in "X-Light"
5. Lightly set Makeup with Kryolan Anti Shine (concentrate on cheeks and around eyes)
6. For the eyes, create the shape of your eyeshadow with MAC e/s in "Raisin" then layer with shades from Stila's "In the Know" Palette and line with Kevyn Aucoin's Eyeliner Pencils in Black and Brown and Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Liner in Black. Finish with false lashes.
7. Kryolan's "Neutral" Palette has great shades for the eyebrows
8. For the cheeks, mix Stila's Convertible Colour in "Peony" with MAC's "Harmony" + "Pinch Me".
9. Contour with Kevyn Aucoin's Sculpting Powder in "Medium" and highlight with MAC Cream Colour Base "Luna"
10. Line lips with MAC Lip Liner in "Night Moth" and mix OCC Lip Tars "Black Dahlia" + "Vintage" + "Sybil" to create a rich, not too dark lip.
11. Apply stickers. I found these particular ones from the scrapbook section at Michaels!
- Added Apr 19, 2013