Spring Flowers :)
This is just something I did after watching a video on here. It looks a bit different but it's the same concept. Here's how you do it:
1) Apply a base coat to smooth out your nails.
2) Apply a really light pink color over the base.
3) Take your orange nail polish and place a drop unto a clean plastic surface.
4) Take your dotting tool and dip it in the orange nail polish. And gently dot your nails.
5) Start by placing a dot in the middle of where you want your flower to go. Than place five dots around the center dot.
6) When you're done, take the white nail art pen and dot the middle of each flower
- Added Feb 06, 2013