Old Age Makeup
Dressed up as a granny for a NYE fancy dress party! I didn't apply any foundation or concealer underneath as I wanted any imperfections and pigmentation to show. Products used:
• Ben Nye Cake Liner in dark brown - for the wrinkles
• NYX Powder Blush in Taupe - to add contouring
• MAC eyeshadows in Blackberry and Goldenrod - to add discolouration
• Random white face paint - combed into the brows with an old mascara wand
• Graftobian hi-def glamour creme corrector palette - used the extra hi lite to highlight right next to some of the contouring
• White hairspray you can get from a joke shop - used this to spray my hair white!
Hope you enjoy!
- Added Jan 01, 2013