1. Paint nails white so the colors pop
2. Cover skin around nails with vaseline or tape
3. In a cup of water drop different colors in a bullseye pattern and use an orange stick or tooth pick to gently swirl the colors (Do this quickly before it dries!)
4. Dip ONE finger in the polish and keep it in the water as you use your tooth pick to wipe all the excess polish away
5. Repeat for the rest of your nails
6. Dry and top coat!
If you still have trouble with it look on YouTube lol
- Added May 15, 2012