PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: I am not being paid or featured for this video. All products were purchased by me. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
On my nails is Zoya Nail Lacquer in Jem (*V) with Zoya Nail Lacquer in Chloe (*V) on top.
My earrings are from Claires.
1.100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Too Faced Natural At Night Palette:
-Spotlight eye shadow
-Cocoa Star eye shadow
-Eclipse eye shadow
4. Inglot eye shadow in #467 (CF)
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pencil in Matte/Camille-Sand/Shimmer (CF)
6. Tarte Skinny SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Moonstone Brown (CF)
7. Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner (CF)
8. Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! Mascara (CF)
9. Ardell False Lashes in Wispies *Black (V, 100% human hair)
1. Inglot AMC Cream Foundation in #25 (V)
2. Collection Illuminating Touch Light Diffusing Concealer in #2 Natural (V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Cream Blush in Kim (*V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Highlighter in Lady Of Light (*V)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
6. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer (CF)
Link for Pumpkin & Poppy: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/pumpkinandpoppy
1. Inglot Soft Precision Lip Liner in #72 (V)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Lip Liner in Datura (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Lip Liner in Blood Roses (*V)
1. Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush (V)
2. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #E70 (V)
3. Alba Botanica Hawaiian 3-1 Clean Towelettes in Pineapple Enzyme (*V)
4. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #957 (V)
Natasha Denona 28 Eye Shadow Palette Green-Brown...
by Carol T.
How-to : Perfect Smoky Eye Make-up Tutorial
by Claire R.
HOW TO: GET LONG FEATHERY LASHES!
by Wayne G.
Barbie's New Years Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
by Lillee T.
Urban Decay Palettes & The Battle Of The Naked...
by Carol T.