PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
My blog review of Lit Glitter in Lemon Tart: http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/03/review-lit-cosmetics-glitter-in-lemon.html
My blog review of Physician's Formula PH Mathmaker Powdered Blush in Natural: http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/03/physicians-formula-ph-matchmaker.html
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC: Everything shown was purchased with my own money, unless otherwise stated. I am not sponsored or affiliated with any of the items shown. Items from Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics were given to me in a swap with Veggie Beauty. Items from Lit Glitter Cosmetics were sent to me by the owner. I am not obligated to showcase the glitters in any way. Too Faced provided the mascara. I am not sponsored, affiliated, or a paid employee by said companies. I have never been paid for a review.
On my nails is Wet N' Wild Megalast Salon Nail Lacquer in #210C Tropicalia (V)
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Cream Eyeliner in Southern Belle (*V, LE, Frankly Scarlett Collection, 2012)
4. Urban Decay Matte Eye Shadow in Chronic (V, *discontinued)
5. Sugarpill Loose Eye Shadow in Absinthe (V)
6. Sugarpill Pressed Eye Shadow in Midori (V)
7. Wet N' Wild Coloricon eye shadow single in Creme Brulee (CF)
8. Sugarpill Loose Eye Shadow in Lumi (V)
9. Lit Clearly Liquid Glitter Base (*V)
10. Lit Cosmetics Glitter in Lemon Tart Shimmer/Size #3 Neon/Electric (*V)
11. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black (V)
12. Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black (V)
13. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Graffiti (V)
14. Too Faced Better False Lashes Lash Extension System (CF)
1. Nuance Salma Hayek Translucent Finishing Powder Light/Medium (V)
2. Physician's Formula PH Mathmaker Powdered Blush in Natural (V)
1. Tarte Lipsurgence Natural Lip Luster in Adored (CF, *paraben free)
Links for the indie brands:
The All Natural Face:
Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics:
Midori Margarita Recipe:
1/2 oz Midori Melon Liqueur
1 1/2 oz gold tequila
1/2 oz triple sec
2 oz Simply Limeade
1 oz (fresh) lime juice
1/2 oz float of Grand Marnier
Virgin Honeydew Raw Vegan Smoothie:
1 cucumber, chopped
1/2 cup diced papaya
2 cups diced honeydew melon
2 cups coconut milk
8 sprigs fresh mint, or amount to taste
2 cups crushed ice
3 Winter Nail Art Designs | 3 Зимних Дизайна...
by Liudmila Z.
How To: Cut Crease Holiday/Party Look ||...
by Alejandra M.
3 Nail Designs 1 Brand! Madam Glam Vegan Nail...
by Madjennsy N.
★STARBURST BRAIDED BUN HAIRSTYLE | CUTE SUMMER...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
Brigitte Bardot Inspired Makeup Tutorial!
by Miss T.