PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO...
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO...
Get your Glamour Doll Eyes Loose Eye Shadow in Hippy Party Girl: http://glamourdolleyes.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=104&zenid=...
To see the look that comes on the card:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC: I am sponsored by Glamour Doll Eyes. I helped co-create Hippy Party Girl along with the owner Vee, for the OTM subscription service. I did not pay for anything from Glamour Doll Eyes. All Glamour Doll Eyes items were sent to me for the purpose of using them in tutorials. I am not obligated to give a positive review of anything sent to me from Glamour Doll Eyes. I am not getting paid for a review, tutorial, or giveaway. If you choose to purchase anything from Glamour Doll Eyes, you are welcome to use my affiliate link, which is available to all sponsored girls. All opinions are my own, my commitment is to my subscribers. Everything else shown that is non Glamour Doll Eyes was purchased with my own money, or received in a swap unless otherwise stated. I am not sponsored or affiliated with any of the other items shown.
On my nails is Wet N' Wild Salon Nail Color in #216B Under Your Spell (V).
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. Glamour Doll Dolls Control Freak Eye Primer (V)
3. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Pistol Pistol (V)
4. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Hippy Party Girl (V)
5. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Black Ice (V)
6. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Electric Chair (V)
7. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Mighty Maiden (V)
8. Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black (V)
9. Glamour Doll Eyes base in "Foil Me" (V)
10. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Family Secret (V)
11. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Carbon Black (V)
12. Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara (CF, *paraben free)
13. Ardell Lashes in Wispies (V, 100% human hair)
1. Too Faced Full Bloom Cheek & Lip Creme Color in Tea Rose (V)
1. Jordana Easyliner For Lips in Tawny (CF)
2. Urban Decay Lipstick in Peroxide (V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipgloss in Platinum Blonde (*V, *paraben free)
1. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #E55 (V)
2. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #E30 (V)
3. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #E60 (V)
4. ELF Mineral Blending Brush (V)
5. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Line #782 (V)
2 Minute BUBBLE BUN Hairstyle | Easy Hairstyles...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
by Cerine C.
6 Worst Makeup Mistakes!
by Jordan L.
Fall & Winter DIY Room Decorations for Cheap! +...
by Genecia S.
Hypnotic Swirl Halloween Nails | Spiral Nail Art...
by Liudmila Z.