PLEASE EXPAND FOR COMPLETE DETAIL & ALL INFO:
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR COMPLETE DETAIL & ALL INFO:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Get the items I have shown if you wish at:
Use Pass Code: cosmeticcouturier at checkout.
Disclaimer: I am sponsored by Glamour Doll Eyes. These products were sent to me for tutorial purposes. I did not pay for them. I am not being compensated to review or use this product in any way. In regards to the compensation I will be recieving its the same concept of commission based standards that a makeup artist would recieve at a counter for whatever she/he sold. It works the same. There is no difference or higher standard wether you purchase products affiliated with a sales clerk or Youtube guru.
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC: This product was provided by the company for review. This does not effect my thoughts or opinions on the company or products provided. I am not receiving compensation for this video.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is Wet N' Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in #212C Heatwave (V).
1. All Natural Face Magic Vegan Eyeshadow Primer (*V)
2. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Fiji Mermaid (V)
3. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Skinny Jeans (V)
4. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Electric Chair (V)
5. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Undercover (V)
6. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Family Secret (V)
7. Glamour Doll Eyes "Foil Me" Base (V)
8. Glamour Doll Eyes eye glitter in Glowstick (V)
9. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Black Ice (V)
10. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in Carbon Black (V)
11. Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black (V)
12. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
13. Kiss Lashes in #05 (V, 100% human hair)
14. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Eyeliner in El Dorado (V)
1. Urban Decay Glide On Cheek Tint in Crush (V)
2. Urban Decay Glide On Cheek Tint in Indecent (V)
1. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Molly's Lips Vegan Tinted Lip Balm in Neko (*V)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipgloss in Snow White (*V)
How to Apply Liquid Eyeliner
by Olga B.
2 Minute BUBBLE BUN Hairstyle | Easy Hairstyles...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
260 #HOWTO | Create a #Nail Stand
by Dear N.
Greek Style Square Spirals Nail Art | Black and...
by Liudmila Z.
Fall & Winter DIY Room Decorations for Cheap! +...
by Genecia S.