PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Check out my blog review of LIT Glitter in "Hunny Bunny" Shimmer/Size #3: http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/08/review-lit-cosmetics-glitter-in-hunny.html
Check out my blog review of 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Blush in Raspberry: http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/08/review-100-pure-fruit-pigmented-blush.html
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: All products were purchased by myself, or sent in a swap. I am affiliated with Sigma. Products sent for PR don't receive preferential treatment. I have never been paid for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. All products are labeled either cruelty free or vegan to the best of my knowledge as I know them to be.
On my nails is Wet N' Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in #211B Club Havana (V)
1. 100% Pure Organic Cofeee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. The All Natural Face Diva Stix in Milk (*V)
4. The All Natural Face Diva Stix in Creme Brulee (*V)
5. Emani Mineral Pigment in Sand (*V)
6. Urban Decay eye shadow in Walk Of Shame (V)
7. Urban Decay eye shadow in Secret Service (CF)
8. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: (CF)
9. LIT Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base (*V)
10. LIT Cosmetics Glitter in "Hunny Bunny" Shimmer/Size #3 (*V)
11. Zuzu Luxe Eyeliner in Obsidian (*V)
12. Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner (CF)
13. Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara (V)
14. Kara Lashes in #76 (V, 100% human hair)
1. Too Faced Beauty Balm in Nude Glow (V)
2. Too Faced Primed & Poreless in Bronze Tint (V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
4. 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Blush in Raspberry (*V)
5. Fyrinnae Highlighter in In The Spotlight (*V)
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner in Illegal (V)
2. Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Color in Lovechild (V)
3. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Peek A Boo (CF)
1. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Handle Brush in #777 (V)
2. Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush (V)
3. Real Techniques Pixel-Point Eyeliner Brush (V)
4. Eco Tools Stipple Brush (V)
Spring Makeup Tutorial Talk Thru! | Morphe 35K &...
by Chloe L.
Pantone, Colors of the Year 2016 Inspired Nail...
by Liudmila Z.
Cute Animal Nail Art Vol.2 | Diseño de...
by Liudmila Z.
Born Pretty Mirror Polish Toenail Art | Diseño de...
by Liudmila Z.
GRWM: Spring Makeup | Smoked Out Liner + Mauvey...
by Carolina T.