PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Check out my blog review of LIT Glitter in "Hunny Bunny" Shimmer/Size #3: http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/08/review-lit-cosmetics-glitter-in-hunny.html
Check out my blog review of 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Blush in Raspberry: http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/08/review-100-pure-fruit-pigmented-blush.html
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: All products were purchased by myself, or sent in a swap. I am affiliated with Sigma. Products sent for PR don't receive preferential treatment. I have never been paid for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. All products are labeled either cruelty free or vegan to the best of my knowledge as I know them to be.
On my nails is Wet N' Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in #211B Club Havana (V)
1. 100% Pure Organic Cofeee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. The All Natural Face Diva Stix in Milk (*V)
4. The All Natural Face Diva Stix in Creme Brulee (*V)
5. Emani Mineral Pigment in Sand (*V)
6. Urban Decay eye shadow in Walk Of Shame (V)
7. Urban Decay eye shadow in Secret Service (CF)
8. Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette: (CF)
9. LIT Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base (*V)
10. LIT Cosmetics Glitter in "Hunny Bunny" Shimmer/Size #3 (*V)
11. Zuzu Luxe Eyeliner in Obsidian (*V)
12. Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner (CF)
13. Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara (V)
14. Kara Lashes in #76 (V, 100% human hair)
1. Too Faced Beauty Balm in Nude Glow (V)
2. Too Faced Primed & Poreless in Bronze Tint (V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
4. 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Blush in Raspberry (*V)
5. Fyrinnae Highlighter in In The Spotlight (*V)
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner in Illegal (V)
2. Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Color in Lovechild (V)
3. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Peek A Boo (CF)
1. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Handle Brush in #777 (V)
2. Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush (V)
3. Real Techniques Pixel-Point Eyeliner Brush (V)
4. Eco Tools Stipple Brush (V)
Abstract Nail Art | Burgundy Madam Glam Nails ♥...
by Liudmila Z.
★ 3-Minute 3 EASY HAIRSTYLES | Fake...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
NEVER SHAVE AGAIN!!! Easy, all natural DIY hair...
by Melissa G.
Cut crease grey smokey eyes
by Classy from Scratch G.
Textured Strawberry Nails! Collab with Cherry...
by Madjennsy N.