PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: All products were purchased by myself, or sent in a swap. I am sponsored by Sedona Lace. Products sent for PR don't receive preferential treatment. I have never been paid for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. All products are labeled either cruelty free or vegan to the best of my knowledge as I know them to be.
On my nails is Wet N' Wild Fergie Nail Color in #A008 Glowstick (V)
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo in Sand/Shimmer-Matte/Camille (CF)
4. Inglot eye shadow in #467 (CF)
5. Inglot eye shadow in #390 (CF)
6. Inglot eye shadow in #453 (CF)
7. Inglot eye shadow in #461 (CF)
8. Inglot eye shadow in #465 (CF)
9. Inglot eye shadow in #64 (CF)
10. Inglot eye shadow in #351 (CF)
11. Zuzu Luxe Eyeliner in Obsidian (*V)
12. Too Faced 3 Way Lash Lining Tool Eyeliner (V)
13. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (CF)
1. Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm in Nude Glow (V)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Tara Moisturizing Bronzer (*V)
4. Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Body Glitter Orchard (CF)
5. Inglot blush in #35 (CF)
1. Hurraw Lip Balm in Grapefruit (*V)
2. The All Natural Face Diva Stix in Bubblegum (*V)
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner in Envious (V)
4. Morgana's Cryptoria Lipstick in Darkwave (V)
5. LUSH Tinted Lip Balm in It Started With A Kiss (CF)
6. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Peek A Boo (CF)
1. ELF Mineral Blending Brush (V)
2. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #777 (V)
3. Yes To Cucumbers Makeup Remover Wipe (V)
4. Bdellium Tools Yellow Bambu Brush in #959 (V)
Tutorial: Wet N Wild Greed Palette
by Tina Marie C.
Get Glowing! HD Makeup Tutorial
by Jordan L.
How To: Perfect Winged eyeliner
by Imogen Foxy Locks x.
❤ NAKED Neutral Eyeshadow Look ❤
by Katherine S.
Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette Makeup...
by Makeup by Lin- Z.