PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO...
PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO...
"Like" The LIT Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/litcosmetics
Here is my blogpost review of LIT Cosmetic Glitter in Cher Solid/Size #3: http://www.cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/#!http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/05/review-lit-cosmetics-glitter-in-cher.html
Here is my blogpost review of Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Spectacular Spectacular Collection: http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/04/review-pumpkin-poppy-cosmetics.html
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC: Everything shown was purchased with my own money, received in a swap with Veggiebeauty. LIT Glitter in Cher Solid/Size #3 was purchased by me. Giveaway prize of LIT Gift Kit containing Cher Solid/Size #2, Glitter Base, and Glitter Duster is courtesy of LIT Cosmetics, to be given away to one subscriber. I am not sponsored or affiliated with any of the items shown. All opinions and thoughts are my own. I have never received money in exchange for a review.
On my nails is Milani Nail Lacquer in #04A Orchidia (CF), and Milani Nail Lacquer in #857 Gray Tux (CF).
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V, *paraben free)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V, *paraben free)
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Gunmetal (V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Satin (*V, *paraben free)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Melanie (*V, *paraben free)
6. Jordana Color Effects eye shadow in #09 Good Match (CF)
7. LIT Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base (*V, *paraben free)
8. LIT Cosmetics Glitter in Cher Solid/Size #3 (*V, *paraben free)
9. Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner (CF, *paraben free)
10. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Perversion (V)
11. Tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara (V, 100% human hair)
12. Ardell Lashes in #118 (V, 100% human hair)
1. Urban Decay Urban Glow Highlight in Sin (V)
2. 100% Pure Apple Cheeks Sheer Cheek Tint (*V, *paraben free)
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner in Paranoid (V)
2. Urban Decay Lipstick in Peroxide (V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipgloss in Pink & Lilac (*V, *paraben free)
To get any products shown that you are interested in at Pumpkin & Poppy, visit her shop: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/pumpkinandpoppy
1. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #777 (V)
2. ELF Mineral Blending Brush (V)