PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
To see the swatches, and initial thoughts on the collection: http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/06/pumpkin-poppy-arabian-nights-fu...
To see swatches of LIT Cosmetics Glitter in Festive Solid/Size #3, and a high resolution photo of the look I created in this video, click here: http://www.cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/#!http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/06/review-lit-cosmetics-glitter-in-festive.html
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC: Everything shown was purchased with my own money, received in a swap with Veggiebeauty, or sent by LIT Cosmetics. I am affiliated with Sigma, however, the pink/blue full set of Mrs. Bunny brushes were purchased by me. No products, brands, or companies are sponsored in this video. I have never been paid for a review, or tutorial. All thoughts are my own. I am very honest and forthcoming with all brands when it comes to my stance on being cruelty free and vegan, and maintaining that in all I do.
On my nails is Zoya Nail Lacquer in Malia (*V).
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Three Wishes (*V, LE, Arabian Nights Collection, 2012)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Magic Carpet Ride (*V, LE, Arabian Nights Collection, 2012)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Street Rat (*V, LE, Arabian Nights Collection, 2012)
6. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in In The Buff (*V)
7. Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner (CF, *paraben free)
8. LIT Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base (*V, *paraben free)
9. LIT Cosmetics Glitter in Festive Solid/Size #3 (*V, *paraben free)
10. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Highlighting Pencil in Matte Camille (V)
11. Wet N' Wild Mega Protein Mascara (V)
1. Inglot YSM Cream Foundation in #43 (V, *paraben free)
2. Too Faced Full Bloom Cheek & Lip Creme Color in Sweet Pea (V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
4. Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques Golden Bronzer (CF, *paraben free)
1. 100% Pure Cremestick Liner in Perfect Naked Berry (*V)
2. Inglot Lipstick in #147 *cream (CF, *paraben free)
3. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Peak A Boo (CF)
1. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #E55 (V)
2. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Brush in #E40 (V)
3. Eco Tools Stippling Face Brush (V)
My Sigma Affiliate Link: My Sigma Affiliate Link: