PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Here is a link to Veggie Beauty's Artfire for the Christmas in Gotham Collection from Pumpkin & Poppy: http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/studio/pumpkinandpoppy
Here is a link to Veggie Beauty's Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/veggiebeauty
My Blogpost Review: http://www.cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2011/11/pumpkin-poppy-cosmetics-christmas-in.html
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC Disclosure: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is Zoya nail lacquer in Shay (*V), China Glaze glitter nail lacquer in Blonde Bombshell on the tips, and Jordana nail art pens in #502 Contemporary White, and #501 Black Mark in a faux tiger design.
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (CF)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics loose pigment in Dark Side (*V, LE, Christmas in Gotham Collection, 2011)
3. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Midnight Cowboy (V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics loose pigment in Cobblepot (*V, LE, Christmas in Gotham Collection, 2011)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics loose pigment in Selina (*V, LE, Christmas in Gotham Collection, 2011)
6. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics loose pigment in Masquerade (*V, LE, Christmas in Gotham Collection, 2011)
7. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics loose pigment in Ice Princess (*V, LE, Christmas in Gotham Collection, 2011)
8. Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner in Yeyo (V)
9. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion (V)
10. Milani Liquif'Eye Liquid Eye Liner Automatic Propel Pencil in #06 Green (CF)
11. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics loose pigment in Deadly Kiss (*V, LE, Christmas in Gotham Collection, 2011)
12. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
1. Urban Decay Glide On Cheek Tint in Indecent (V)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics loose pigment in Ice Princess (*V, LE, Christmas in Gotham Collection, 2011)
1. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipgloss in Miss Kitty (*V, LE, Christmas in Gotham Collection, 2011, *now renamed Snow White for the permanent collection)