PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO:
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO:
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Cosmeticcouturier In Print: Limited Edition Wet N' Wild Coloricon Baked Eye Sh... http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2011/11/limited-edition-wet-n-wild-colo...
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries send all info to:
FTC Disclaimer: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video, except Youngblood Mineral Lengthening Mascara, and some Bdellium Tools Brushes which were sent for review. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is Zoya Nail Lacquer in Salma (*V)
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (CF)
2. Wet N' Wild I Love Matte Palette: (V)
-"Browbone" eye shadow (matte soft nude)
-"Browbone" eye shadow (matte white)
-"Crease" eye shadow (matte bright blue)
3. MUFE Aqua Eyeliner in #01
4. Wet N' Wild Bake-Off Contest Baked Palette: (CF)
-marbled bright blue baked eye shadow
-dark bright blue baked eye shadow
-black baked eye shadow
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion (V)
6. Youngblood Mineral Lengthening Mascara in Blackout (CF)
7. Ardell Invisiband Lashes in Demi Luvies (V, 100% human hair)
1. MAC Blush in Harmony
2. ELF Blush in Candid Coral (V)
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner in Illegal (V)
2. MAC Lipstick in Peachstock *satin (pro)
3. MAC Lipglass in Frankly Fresh (LE, Liberty Of London, 2010)
The brushes I used were from Bdellium Tools: