PLEASE EXPAND FOR COMPLETE DETAIL & ALL INFO:
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR COMPLETE DETAIL & ALL INFO:
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries send all info to:
Get the items I have shown if you wish at:
Use Pass Code: cosmeticcouturier at checkout.
Disclaimer: I am sponsored by Glamour Doll Eyes. These products were sent to me for a one time review. I did not pay for them. I am not being compensated to review or use this product in any way. However, by using my username as a passcode at checkout it does allow me a % of sales that I bring in, however its a benefit to you as well, as you will reap the rewards and recieve a discount on an already affordable product. The passcode doesnt discount Glamour Doll Eyes Stacks/Towers of pigments or glosses, as they are already discounted, and the glosses are not profitable to Glamour Doll Eyes. The code is 10% off any purchase of $20.00 or more.
In regards to the compensation I will be recieving its the same concept of commission based standards that a makeup artist would recieve at a counter for whatever she/he sold. It works the same. There is no difference or higher standard wether you purchase products affiliated with a sales clerk or Youtube guru.
FTC: This product was provided by the company for review. This does not effect my thoughts or opinions on the company or products provided. I am not receiving compensation for this video.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is Zoya Nail Lacquer in Phoebe *matte (*V), with Zoya Nail Lacquer in Twila *(V) on top.
1. Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight (V)
2. LUSH Tea Tree Toner (V)
3. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Infectious (V)
4. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in He Loves Me Not* (V)
5. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Electric Chair (V)
6. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Mingles *matte (V)
7. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Bird? Plane? (V)
8. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Baked (V)
9. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner in Perversion (V)
10. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
11. Kiss Lashes in #05 (V, 100% human hair)
1. Urban Decay Glide On Cheek Tint in Crush (V)
2. ELF Shimmer Palette in Sheer Sunrise (V)
3. Inglot YSM Face Powder in #40 (V)
1. Wet N' Wild Megastay in #903C (V)
2. Inglot YSM Face Powder in #40 (V)
~SWEET & INNOCENT BRIDAL WEDDING make up look~
Eyeliner Tutorial - Pencil, Cream/Gel, Liquid
by Cerine C.
2-Minute Elegant BUN Hairstyle ★ EASY Updo...
by Tina - MakeupWearables L.
Audrina from The Hills: Hair and Makeup
by Dulce R.