PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC Disclosure: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is Orly Nail Lacquer in Forever Crimson (CF), with China Glaze Nail Lacquer in I Love Marilyn (CF) on top.
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (CF)
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in El Dorado (V)
3. Sugarpill Chromalust in Goldilux (V)
4. Lush Tea Tree Toner (V)
5. Sugarpill Chromalust in Magpie (V)
6. MAC eye shadow in Modelette (LE, Warm & Cozy, 2009)
7. MAC eye shadow in Chamomile (LE, Warm & Cozy, 2009)
8. Sugarpill Chromalust in Stella (V)
9. Mary Kay Eye Liner in Black Noir (V)
10. MAC eye shadow in Shroom
11. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion (V)
12. Too Faced Size Queen Multi Dimensional Mascara (V)
1. MAC Creme Blush in Posey
2. Inglot YSM Face Powder in #40 (V)
3. MAC Special Reserve Highlight Powder in Chez Chez Lame (LE, Champale, 2010)
1. Tarina Tarantino Eye Dream Highlight Hyperliner in Broken Doll
2. Urban Decay 24/7 Lipliner in Illegal (V)
3. Sleek Sheen Lipstick in Barely There (V)
4. Lorac 3D Multiplex Lipgloss in Cliche
Visit Sugarpill for gorgeous pigments and pressed shadows:
Visit Bdellium Tools to get the vegan Bambu brushes: