PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Show More PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
See my review and swatches of LIT Glitter in Trend/Solid Size #2: http://www.cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/#!http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/07/review-lit-cosmetics-glitter-in-trend.html
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, and personal YouTube channel:
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me or purchased by me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews, or tutorials. All products I review and use are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free. My commitment is to my subscribers, and what I stand for. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. I take no responsibility if products sell to brands that test, or opt to test. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company of a parent company that does test, I will no longer support the brand, even if it is listed on Leaping Bunny with the purple square to indicate its parent company.
FTC: Products from 100% Pure, The All Natural Face, Urban Decay, Sugarpill, and Inglot were purchased by myself. Products from LIT Cosmetics were sent by the company, however I am not sponsored or affiliated, and I have purchased many glitters of my own from LIT. Products from Pumpkin & Poppy were sent in a swap with my friend Veggie Beauty who happens to be the owner of Pumpkin & Poppy. I am sponsored by Sedona Lace. Products sent for PR don't receive preferential treatment. I have never been paid for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own. All products are labeled either cruelty free or vegan to the best of my knowledge as I know them to be.
On my nails is Zoya Nail Lacquer in Wednesday (*V), & Zoya Glitter Effects Nail Lacquer in Maisie (*V).
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. The All Natural Face "Magic" Vegan Eye Shadow Primer (*V)
3. Urban Decay eye shadow in Walk Of Shame (V)
4. Sugarpill eye shadow in Poison Plum (CF)
5. Sugarpill eye shadow in Tako (V)
6. Sugarpill eye shadow in Dollipop (CF)
7. Sugarpill eye shadow in After Party (V)
8. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Eiffel (*V)
9. Zuzu Luxe Eyeliner in Obisidian (*V)
10. Tarte MultiplEYE Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner (CF)
11. LIT Clearly Liquid Glitter Base (*V)
12. LIT Glitter in Trend Solid/Size #2 (*V)
13. Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara (V)
1. Inglot YSM Cream Foundation in #43 (V)
2. Face Atelier Foundation in Heat (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Oil Absorbing Mineral Veil (*V)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Madam Blush (*V)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Tara Moisturizing Bronzer (*V)
6. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Little Rock Highlighter (*V)
1. Urban Decay 24/7 Lip Liner in Paranoid (V)
2. Inglot Lipstick in #224 (CF)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipgloss in Pink & Lilac (*V)
1. Sigmax Precision Round Brush in #P82 (V)
2. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Pencil Brush in #E30 (V)
3. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Blending Brush in #E40 (V)
4. Sigma Mrs. Bunny Flat Brush in #E55 (V)
5. Yes To Cucumbers Makeup Remover Wipes (V)
6. Sephora Airbrush Brush in #56 (V)
7. Sedona Midnight Lace Round Powder Brush in #480 (V)
8. Sedona Midnight Lace Angled Contour Brush in #602 (V)
Please don't hesitate to use code "cosmeticcouturier" at checkout when shopping with Sedona Lace for $4 off your purchase.