PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO!
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries ONLY send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC: I am sponsored by Glamour Doll Eyes. I helped co-create Hippy Party Girl along with the owner Vee, for the OTM subscription service. I did not pay for anything from Glamour Doll Eyes. All Glamour Doll Eyes items were sent to me for the purpose of using them in tutorials. I am not obligated to give a positive review of anything sent to me from Glamour Doll Eyes. I am not getting paid for a review, tutorial, or giveaway. If you choose to purchase anything from Glamour Doll Eyes, you are welcome to use my affiliate link, which is available to all sponsored girls. All opinions are my own, my commitment is to my subscribers. Everything else shown that is non Glamour Doll Eyes was purchased with my own money, or received in a swap unless otherwise stated. I am not sponsored or affiliated with any of the other items shown.
1. 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream (*V)
2. Glamour Doll Eyes Control Freak Eye Primer(V)
3. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Black Ice (V)
4. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Chelsea (V)
5. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Just Bitten (V)
6. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Slumber Party (V)
7. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Bare Naked (V)
8. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Grenade (V)
9. Glamour Doll Eyes eye shadow in Cloud Coverage (V)
10. Glamour Doll Eyes "Foil Me" Base (V)
11. Glamour Doll Eyes eye light in Ditzy (V)
12. Zuzu Luxe Eyeliner in Obsidian (*V)
13. Tarte MultiplEYE Liquid Eyeliner (CF)
14. Urban Decay Lush Lash Mascara (V)
15. Red Cherry False Lashes in #747S (V, 100% human hair)
1. Illamasqua Powder Blush in Hussy (CF)
1. Inglot Soft Precision Lip Liner in #67 (V)
2. Inglot Lipstick in #224 (CF)
3. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Peek A Boo (CF)
1. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #716 (V)
2. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #777 (V)
3. Bdellium Tools Green Bambu Brush in #785 (V)
4. ELF Mineral Blending Brush (V)
5. ELF Studio Line Stipple Brush (V)