PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
PLEASE EXPAND FOR MORE INFO....
My review of the collection on my blog: http://cosmeticcouturier.blogspot.com/2012/02/pumpkin-poppy-cosmetics-into-la...
Full Collection, Into the Labyrinth:
All of the products (shadows- $4.75 each, blush-$8.50):
Email if you have any questions or would like reserve any products.Kristy can keep items on hold for 2 weeks, then they will be relisted:
Shop with me at Mary Kay, visit my site:
Here are the links to my Blog, Twitter, Facebook, personal YouTube channel, and vegan themed collab channel.
For business inquiries send all info to:
Disclaimer: I am a professionally licensed cosmetologist, and freelance makeup artist. I don't agree to represent or review products that are sent to me that aren't cruelty free. I do not receive payment for any reviews. All products I review are based on my own honest opinions. I don't review products I haven't tried, and everything I review I have used on myself personally. Sometimes companies send things to me for free, so that I can review them. I have never signed a contract, or agreed to give a flattering review for a product that isn't cruelty free, or worth your time and money. My commitment is to my subscribers. If you have a different experience with a product I have reviewed, please note that I am not responsible for what others choose to buy. I stand by my own recommendations on the basis that these products are cruelty free to my standards and knowledge at time of review. If a cosmetic company becomes a subsidiary company to a parent company that doesn't comply with the Leaping Bunny, I will no longer label the product(s) as cruelty free.
FTC Disclosure: I purchased all of the products mentioned in this video. I am not affiliated with these brands, and these are my own, honest opinions. I have never accepted money in exchange for a review.
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is Zoya nail lacquer in Midori (*V), with Zoya Flakey Glitter nail lacquer in Opal (*V) on top.
1. ELF Studio Eye Primer (V)
2. Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black (V)
3. NYX JEP in Milk (CF)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Daydreamer (*V, Into The Labrynth, 2012)
5. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Goblin King (*V, Into The Labrynth, 2012)
6. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Don't Defy Me (*V, Into The Labrynth, 2012)
7. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Falling Down (*V, Into The Labrynth, 2012)
8. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Between The Stars (*V, Into The Labrynth, 2012)
9. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Out Foxed (*V, Into The Labrynth, 2012)
10. Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner in Perversion (V)
11. Too Faced Size Queen Multi-Dimensional Mascara (V)
12. Hourglass Lash Lacquer in Kohl (CF)
1. Mary Kay Timewise Luminous Wear Foundation in Ivory #04 (V)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Full Coverage Foundation in Cashew (*V)
3. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics blush in Into The Labrynth: Fire Dance (*V, Into The Labrynth, 2012)
4. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics eye shadow in Between The Stars (*V, Into The Labrynth, 2012)
1. Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Champagne Room (CF)