"As someone told me lately -- everyone deserves the chance to fly!"
Show More "As someone told me lately -- everyone deserves the chance to fly!"
Elphaba is a phenomenal and lovable character from the novel then Broadway musical: Wicked. Contrary to her regularly recognized persona as the evil 'Wicked Witch of the West' this untold tale goes behind The Wizard of Oz to reveal a heartbreaking story about the witches of Oz.
As you can see, the makeup seen here is not the exact version you will see on Broadway. I decided to create a more playful version by adding more glimmer and color. I chose red lips over green because I love the promotional poster of Wicked where Elphaba is seen with red lips and a small smile, her hat covering her eyes.
== FACE & BASE
* OLAY Complete Moisturizer
* Kryolan Aquacolor in 511 (Light Green)
* Ben Nye Neutral Set Colorless Face Powder
* MAKEUP FOREVER 12 Color Flash Palette
== EYES & BROWS
* The Face Shop (Midnight Black Shimmering Eyeshadow) BK903
* MAC Liquid Liner in "Greenplay"
* Sugarpill Loose Glitter in "Junebug"
* Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner in ONYX
* the Falsies mascara in "Very Black" by Maybelline
* Black Liquid Liner by ULTA
* Coastal Scents 42 Color Double Stack Eyeshadow Palette
* Benefit RSVP Cream (used to highlite)
* MAC "Burgundy" Lip Liner
* Revlon Lipstick in 477 "Black Cherry"
* Sephora Lipgloss (Shimmery Dark Red)
== BRUSHES & TOOLS
* Foundation Brush (CVS)
* Cosmetic Wedge (CVS)
* Concealer Brush (CVS)
* Stipple Brush (e.l.f.)
* Definer Brush (Smashbox) - red handle
* Tapered Shadow Brush (Smashbox) - red handle
* Small Angled Brush (e.l.f.)
* Eyelash Curler (Kirkland)
* Angled Bronzing Brush (e.l.f.)
* Rounded Crease Brush (Sephora)
* Lip Brush (craft store)
== MUSIC CREDITS
* No One Mourns The Wicked (Prelude) Instrumental - from WICKED
* Defying Gravity feat. Idina Menzel & Kristin Chenoweth (Live Performance)
Wicked music composed by Stephen Schwartz
No Copyright Infringement Intended
All Credits & Gratitude to WICKED & its creators and owners.
Based on a novel by Gregory Maguire
** == Please read my blog post about the creation of this look here:
== MY LINKS
Feel free to visit me! :)
MAKEUP FB PAGE
MY ART BLOG
Witch Makeup tutorial for Halloween
by Fatima J.
American Horror Story Coven Makeup Tutorial...
by Jennifer C.
GLAMOROUS BLUE EYESHADOW & RED LIPS MAKEUP...
Left 4 Dead: The Witch ☠ A Horror Makeup Tutorial...
by AUDFACED x.
Glinda the good witch make up tutorial
by Cake face addict L.