Back in Jan, I received a request from one of my lovely youtube subscribers (Delacotta360) to do a tutorial using the Borghese Mineral Eyeshadow palette from Costco (specifically using the brown shades). This look is easy, fast and simple to replicate. Perfect for those of you who like to wear neutrals! :) The eyeliner is winged out quite a bit but you can make it more sutle if desired. I had actually recorded this video weeks ago, but am barely getting around to posting it as I have been super busy with my last semester of school.
* Borghese Mineral Eyeshadow Palette - Buff, Natural, Gold Digger
* Borghese Pressed Mineral Eyeliner - Truffle
* Prestige Intensity Eyeliner Pencil - Bold Brown
* Maybelline EyeStudio Gel Eyeliner - Blackest Black
* Maybelline Stileto Lash Mascara - Blackest Black
* Too Faced Brightening Blush - Papa Don't Peach
* Ulta Lipcolor - Sheer Apricot
Thanks for watching!
Krystal aka MakeupNme
♥ MY TWITTER: http://twitter.com/MakeupNme
♥ MY BLOG: http://makeupnmeluv.blogspot.com/
DISCLAIMER: All products used in this video were purchased by me. I have no affiliation with any of the brands mentioned.