Apr 29, 2012
I'm planning to try ELF mineral lipstick in Runway Pink, Avon Ideal Shade Natural liquid foundation, and Maybelline BB cream :)
Apr 30, 2012
My May 2012 Beauty Shopping List: http://beautybyellew.blogspot.com/2...
May 01, 2012
May 09, 2012
Mac paint pot in painterly
NYX jumbo eye pencil
I really want MAC's Soft & Gentle!
May 11, 2012
I would like some of everything lol. I really need to get some lash adhesive, angled liner brush, small tapered blending brush, and an eyelash curler,
May 13, 2012
(I know I already posted, but I've accumulated more things I want xD)
1. UD 24/7 Liquid Eyeliners
2. NARS Laguna/Orgasm Duo
3. MUFE Smokey eyes mascara
1) Bobbi Brown natural finish foundation "golden"
2) Bobbi Brown loose powder
3) Murad exfoliating acne treatment gel
4) Philosophy oxygen peel
5) PCA pigment gel
May 23, 2012
Versace Yellow Diamond!
May 28, 2012
Daisy perfume - smells amazing!!
some more bright lipsticks like mac saint germain
a new light weight foundation! any ideas??
also come stop by my beauty channel if you have time (:
i appreciate your support! http://www.youtube.com/jaclynsmynam...
May 29, 2012
1. NEW Makeup Brushes!
2. Naked Palette (I had to get rid of my old one because of an eye infection!! >.<)
3. Viva La Juicy Perfume!
May 30, 2012
1. MAC Pink Swoon Blush
2. Benefit Oxygen Wow foundation
3. Too Faced Chocolate Soulie (i know i spelt that wrong lol) bronzer!
it smells like chocolate!! i think thats the craziest thing! :)
1) Anastasia Beverly Hills' lash genius waterproof top coat
2) Bobbi Brown long-wear gel eyeliner and Bobbi Brown eyeliner brush
3) Benefit Cosmetics watt's up
I have a longer list but those are my current top 3 :)
Jun 08, 2012
Omg nice one Alexandra - love this thread...
Bobbi Brown BB oil free
Laura Mercier - Cheek Glow, Cake liner, eye canvas
Nars Illuminator - Orgasm or Super
MUFE - HD Foundation/Elixir
MAC Paint Pot
ANYTHING from Illamasqua - any recommendations on their best seller?
and I'm sure theres other stuff for sure....
Jun 09, 2012
@Sharan H, Illamasqua has AMAZING powder eyeshadows. I bought two, and I absolutely love them. That's all I've tried from them, but they're totally amazing!
My updated, most recent list xD:
1) Layla hologram effect nail polish
2) Maybelline Dream matte powder
3) MUFE Aqua Cream Eyeshadows!
Jun 18, 2012
New brushes! Mine have mysteriously (my mother stole them) gone missing.
Jun 26, 2012
1.MAC Lipsticks (Velvet teddy or Creme Cup)
2.New brushes (sigma,Costal scents,ELF)
3.Loreal Studio Secrets Primer
I have many more but these are my top 3!
Jun 28, 2012
1. Yves Saint Laurent: Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Red Taboo.
2. Tarte: EmphasEYES Inner Rim Brightener
3. MAC: Marilyn Monroe Collection- Lipstick in Deeply Adored, a matte deep scarlet (I have not yet seen swatches or anything but it sounds like one I'd love and I'll definitely be looking out for it).
4. Kat Von D: Painted Love lipstick in Rosary
5. Anastasia: She Wears it Well palette
It sounds like a lot of lipstick but I don't really own any and now that I found I absolutely LOVE how darker reds look on me, I plan to get some. =)
I have a couple things on my beauty shopping list, i have to buy them slowly or ill go broke, haha and my list is always changing!
1. Eye brow pencil too face brownie
2. brow lifter/highlighter (benefit)
Jul 02, 2012
- Almond Oil ( more like a repurchase)
- Loreal nail lacquers
-Dior primer (lemming)
1. MAC's Swiss Chocolate eyeshadow
2. Benefit's brow shaping kit
1. Revlon lip butters
2. Benefit Sugar Bomb or Hervana blush
3. Mascara (:
Jul 03, 2012
so i just made some purchases! know this thread is for lusting but i wanted to share =)
1. Benefit: Snow White and the Huntsman Rare Beauty Kit: gorgeoussssss makeup bag, don't care for the badgal mascara, LOVE the porefessional primer (it really does conceal pores yet it is translucent), love Benetint, high beam isn't my favorite highlighter but it is nice and lasts without any glitter
2. Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Silky-Sensual Radiant Lipstick: I got this in the shade 13, Peche Passion; the color is a gorgeous subte coral (doesn't have the pow as some others); i can't say enough about how creamy and long lasting this formula is. it is pretty expensive and definitely a luxury lipstick but it's absolutely gorgeous!
3. MUFE HD Perfecting Powder: I hope I'm getting the name right. I don't feel excited about this product but it's definitely great at setting foundation in areas where I want to prevent shine and also get my foundation to last as long as possible. It doesn't look cakey as long as only a little is applied and it gives a super silky texture to the skin.
4. Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume: I actually exchanged a rollerball sized version that I got recently and upgraded to the smallest spray size because I felt that the scent had no strength or lasting ability from the rollerball and yet I could smell the spray eau de toilette (not even eau de parfum) hours later. It's a warm yet floral scent that's light and pretty.
5. Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Loaded: I absolutely loved this color in my Book of Shadows III palette but the new formula blows the old one out of the water (which seemed unimaginable before its release). It's a stunning deep emerald green with a metallic finish.
Jul 04, 2012
1. More revlon just bitten kissable lip stains
2. The Laura mercier tinted moisturizer (repurchase)
3. Sigma makeup & brushes
Comments and topics that do not comply with these rules will be removed by Beautylish Staff.
Repeat offenders may be banned.
Beautylish is a diverse, positive and respectful community. It’s okay to disagree with someone, but be constructive and don’t be rude.
We have a zero tolerance policy toward rude comments, negativity and harassment.
Make posts easy to understand by using proper spelling, grammar and capitalization. Post topics in the correct category and do not make duplicate posts.
Duplicate, miscategorized, and difficult to understand posts will be deleted by Beautylish Staff.
Avoid self-promotion or commercial messages. Don’t post other people’s work and claim it as your own.
Contests, giveaways, swaps and exchanges are not allowed on Beautylish.
Use the flag button to report inappropriate or disrespectful behavior,
or email us at email@example.com.