Feb 28, 2012
1. Smashbox BB Cream - I really want to try this out so bad!
2. Sigma Sigmax Brushes - I have read so many positive reviews on them and definitely want to give them a try.
3. Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo - Still have not gotten a hold of any. =(
1. More real techniques brushes
2. Sonia Kashuk brushes
3. Rite aid renewal brushes
I'm really trying to build my brush collection and these 3 brands I love so no more makeup for me until I get brushes.
Mar 01, 2012
1. Nars Blush 6 pack
2. Make Up forever Camouflage conclear palette
I know you said 3 but I really want sugar pill eye shadows too.
Mar 04, 2012
Mar 05, 2012
1. NARS China Blue eyeshadow
2. A foundation that can match my skin tone (powder or liquid)
3. Sugarpill pressed eyeshadows and loose colors. I NEED them in my life!
Mar 06, 2012
The list is long, but I'll break it down to top 5:
1. Mac Fix+ Spray
2. Mac 224 Brush
3. Bobbi Brown Corrector
4. Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance
5. Maybelline Color Tattoo e/s - Bad to the Bronze
1.) The Balm Cosmetics blush in--> "Hot Mama && Frat Boy"
2.) Naked Palette 2 of corse!
3.) Hard candy's Glamoflauge concealer
Must get them soon!
Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation
MAC Eyeshadows in Woodwinked, Electra, Swish, and Carbon
Nars Laguna/Orgasm highlighting bronzer duo
Hard Candy Blush in Honeymoon
Too Faced Naked Eye Soft & Sexy Eye Shadow Collection
Hopefully I can just go ahead and splurge soon haha
1. Naked Palette
2. Maybelline Color Tattoos
3. Revlon Lip Butters
Mar 08, 2012
My Beauty Shopping List ♥
1.) Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
2.) NARS Lipgloss (in Striptease)
3.) CHI Flat Iron
oh god narrowing this down to 3 is going to be hard
2. Sugarpill Burning Heart and Sweetheart palettes
3. Inglot shadows and gel liners
Mar 10, 2012
I ordered an item from my list today:) The Chocolate bronzer:) So excited for it to get here!
Mar 17, 2012
as of march 16, 2012...
1. chanel rouge allure laquel
2. mac msf natural (i love this powder)
3. chanel glossimer
4. maybelline color tattoo eye shadow
5. naked 2 pallet
6.real technique brushes
that's a lot but I've been good on not buying anything for a couple months.
Mar 20, 2012
-Covergirl's Spellbound lipstick
-I need to try a new foundation out..and it might just be MUFE's infamous HD foundation. I was about to purchase it the other day but forgot my license at home. dratz!
- I need a paler under eye concealer, mine is too yellow.....looking into Glamouflage by HC and Estee Lauder's double wear concealer
Mar 26, 2012
Pink Sugar perfume (as soon as tomorrow lol)
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
And a new orange lipstick & face primer :(
Mar 28, 2012
1. Too Faced Beauty Balm
2. Nars Blush in Sin
3. Dior Shimmer Skin in Amber Diamond
Mar 31, 2012
The Hello flawless oxygen wow foundation
and the new benefit box blush
Apr 01, 2012
These are my top three that i been eyeing and saving up for:
1.Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation
2.Mrs. Bunny Blue Travel Kit
3.MUFE HD Microfinish Powder
Apr 03, 2012
1. Ole Henriksen Fresh Start Eye Cream
2. NARS Dolce Vita blusher
3. MAC Party Parrot l/s
One of these days.. ! :]
Apr 11, 2012
1. Illamasqua's 4-color Liquid Metals Palette
2. Kat Von D High Voltage Nail Lacquer
3. Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzing Powder
Apr 14, 2012
Oh geez only 3? There's so much more. But here are mine...
1. Too Faced Natural Eye Kit OR Naked 2
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes
3. Makeup Forever HD Foundation
Apr 22, 2012
maybelline bouncy blush
e.l.f. brush shampoo
mac viva glam nicki
urban decay naked 2 palette (my last one was broken my my little sisters! -__-)
mac studio fix nw20
tarte cheek stain in flush
dior midnight poison perfume
Apr 29, 2012
I really want to try Orly nail polishes! I've read amazing reviews and i cant wait to try them out myself!
Comments and topics that do not comply with these rules will be removed by Beautylish Staff.
Repeat offenders may be banned.
Beautylish is a diverse, positive and respectful community. It’s okay to disagree with someone, but be constructive and don’t be rude.
We have a zero tolerance policy toward rude comments, negativity and harassment.
Make posts easy to understand by using proper spelling, grammar and capitalization. Post topics in the correct category and do not make duplicate posts.
Duplicate, miscategorized, and difficult to understand posts will be deleted by Beautylish Staff.
Avoid self-promotion or commercial messages. Don’t post other people’s work and claim it as your own.
Contests, giveaways, swaps and exchanges are not allowed on Beautylish.
Use the flag button to report inappropriate or disrespectful behavior,
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.