Apr 11, 2012
What are the makeup products you can't live without? You just got to have them no matter what! Feel free to add as much as you like or come back and add more! Here are mine! :D
1. Carmex lip balm-Well, I know...but I couldn't resist!
4. MAC Ruby Woo lipstick
5. MAC Currant lip liner
6. MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC50
7. MAC Studio Fix powder in NW45
8. Wet n Wild eyeshadow palettes
9. MAC Fresh Brew lipstick
10. Sleek Bad Girl I Divine palette
Most likely, I will add something else to this list lol. Now it is your turn! :D
Here's mine! :-)
1.) L'Oreal intensifique liquid eyeliner
2.) Revlon Color Stay black pencil eyeliner (for my waterline)
3.) Carmex lip balm or any moisturizing lip balm that works
4.) Daily moisturizer for my face that is oil free, currently using Aveeno.
5.) Nars blush in Angelika and Sin
6.) Mac lipstick in Cherish and Blankety
7.) Laura Mercier lip liner in Natural Lips
8.) Makeup wipes/remover
Hmm, I seen that Revlon Color Stay eyeliner at Walgreens Mary P. I need to check that one out.. :D
1. MILANI FOUNDATION
2. L.A. COLORS MASCARA
3. L-OREAL LIQUID EYELINER
4. MAC LIPSTICK
1) Lip Balm ( Blistex 5 star Lip Protection)
2) Lancome Ocillation Intensity Mascara
3) Laura Mercier Secret Camoflauge Concealer
4) Chanel Crayon Sourcils in Blond Clair
5) Lancome Le Crayon Kohl in Black Coffee or Black Ebony
6) Lancome Huile Doucer cleanser
7) My Clairsonic
8) Physcians Formula Healthy Wear Bronzer in Light
revlon colorstay foundation
NYC loose powder
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Oh gosh, what a hard question!
1. Cetaphil UVA/UVB defense moisturizer
2. My Clarisonic
3. Jane Gel liner in Dark Brown
4. L'Oreal Voluminous Million lashes mascara
5. MAC lipstick in Blankety
6. MAC kohl liner in Smolder
7. MAC eye shadow in Naked Lunch, Handwritten, and Wedge
8. Jane Shimmering bronzer in Tahiti
9. Almay Bright Eyes concealer
10. Prestige liquid liner
1. MAC true romantic blush
2. Revlon mauve it over
love these 2 products.... xxx:)
Great lists, Beauties! While I'm testing new goodies daily, I've always been partial to Make Up For Ever Full Concealer, Inglot's gel liner, Cover Girl LashBlast, and Shu Uemura powder blush (the only powder blush I own!).
1. Revlon Colorstay Foundation
2. Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet
3. MAC paintpot in Painterly
4. MAC Blacktrack
5. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Redhead
6. Seche Vitte
7. Diorshow mascara
Many more hahhaha but loooove all of these.
Apr 12, 2012
1. Smashbox BB Cream
2. Bobbi Brown liquid foundation/oil-free version
3. MAC Paintpots
4. Too Faced Trans. Powder
5. Bobbi Brown "neon pink" lipstick
6.Bobbi Brown eye corrector and concealer
I try out new things so much that I dont think I have found something I can tlive with out because I like to keep my options open and not buy the same thing over and over again because then I wont try out a new product. BUT I do have one exception... I have re-bought the Fit Me Pressed Powder (only I got a different shade lol) I like to try new things!
1. Clarisonic mia 2
2. Aveeno positively radiant brightening cleanser
3. Aveeno ultra-calming moisturizer
4. Victoria's secret radiant face trios (revealed and mate)
5. Elf eyelash curler
6. Sonia kashuk hidden agenda concealer palettte
7. Any moisturizing lip balm
8. Too faced natural eye palette
9. NYX lipliner in nude
1. Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick in Vivid Violet. seriously the best lipstick I've ever tried quality/formula/application wise. Besides this color that is the perfect purple with red undertones. Need more from this brand!
2. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. Tossed out any other powder foundation I had (I'm talking about you, Bare Minerals...) after this. Can use this to set makeup beautifully or on it's own. If you want heavy coverage just use a denser stippling brush rather than a kabuki brush for setting.
3. Burt's Bees lip balm - I use it under every lipstick I apply after exfoliation and before I go to bed!
4. Benefit's Stay Dont Stray 360 eye primer...it works as a correcter to cancel out my under eye circles as well as an eye primer. I actually also use it on the red sides of my nose, my uneven rosaecea-stricken cheeks and any other uneven red spots on my face under my foundation..it's an awesome corrector (for my skin tone at least)
5. Diorshow Mascara. simply the best.
1. MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
2. Wet N' Wild Trios (all)
3. Blistex Medicated Lip Balm
4. Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara
Wow, nice lists you guys! I'm still building my list... :D
1. MUFE HD foundation #123
2. MUFE HD photo finish primer in green
3. Sigma F80 foundation brush
4. MAC, Louise Young, and Hakuhodo brushes
5. Tarte's AC blushes
6. Guerlain Meteorites powders
7. MUFE Sculpting contour and highlight duo
8. Sugarpill's Bulletproof eyeshadow
9. Illamasqua brow cake in Motto
10. Physician's Formula 2-1 eye boosting eyeliner pen
11. MUFE Smokey Lash Aqua mascara
12. Shu Uemura lash curler
13. UDDP Primer Potion
14. Clarisonic PRO
15. CeraVe face wash and PM lotion (actually, everything in this line I love)
16. Queen Helene's mint julep mask
17. Ole Henrikson's truth serum (vitamin c)
18. Badger brand lip balm in Poetic Pomegranate w/ seabuckthorn!
19. MAC Matte^2 eyeshadows
20. Seche Vite top coat
21. GhD straightening iron
22. Sedu Revolution blow dryer
23. Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum
24. Bvlgari Omnia Crystal perfume
25. Midnight Fantasy perfume (perfect dupe for my old perfume Whimsical)
I know that's not all makeup, but if I had to edit down a small list of things, this would be it! XD
Mascara! I don't know what I would do with out it volumizing and darkening my lashes! I can live without concealer, though I'd rather not, or any other product, however I think I just look horrible without plumping up the lashes!
I love this question.
1. EOS lip balm
2. Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation
3. Laura Mercier Secret Concealer
4. Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Wheat
5. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in Radiance
6. Lorac Perfectly Lit Luminizer in Luminous
7. Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in Gilded
8. MUFE HD loose powder
9. the Balm blush in Hot Mama (if you haven't tried this it's a MUST!)
10. Betsey Johnson Perfume
Apr 13, 2012
1. Urban Decay primer potion
2. Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara
3. elf liquid eyeliner pen
4. Kat Von D Angeles Palette
5. Rimmel London foundation
1. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
2. Urban Decay Naked Palette
3. Lancome Artliner - Precision Point Eyeliner
4. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Demolition
5. Lancome Rouge in Love Lipcolor in Roses in Love
6. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
7. MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul
8. MUFE HD Foundation
Palmer's Cocoa butter lip balm
MAC Studio fix powder
MAC Fix plus
MAC Lipsticks(too many to name)lol
NYX lip liners
MAC Gingerly blush
1. RCMA VK palettes they have 18 shades of foundation and they cover quite a bit with a small amount.
2. MAC Carbon (of course).
3. Burt's Bees lip balm.
5. Maybelline Falsies.
6. MAC Rapid black pen ultimate liquid eye liner.
7. Contour and Highlighting palettes ( Blunt by MAC is a great contour color)
8. Brown and Black eyeliner ( 99 cents at drug store)....
Oh goodness there is so much!!!! Im going to have to raid my bag and come back to this question!!!!
1. UDPP in Eden
2. Covergirl Lash Blast
3. MAC's Satin Taupe e/s
5. UD 24/7 liquid liner in Perversion
6. Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer
7. Revlon Colorstay Foundation
8. Simple's Healthy Skin Moisturizer
9. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Fuchsia Fever
10. Maybelline "Fit Me" powder foundation in 115.
11. UD e/s in X
12. Every pink lipstick I own (LOL)
13. Revlon lipstick in Ruby
14. Maybelline lipstick in Red Revival
15. MAC lipstick in Ravishing
16. Tarte's Amazon Clay Blushes
17. UD 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
18. Wet N Wild Greed palette
19. SPF of some sort
20. Burberry perfumes. I love them all!
Can't live without three items! Crest Proffesional White Strips, Mac Prep and Prime for Lashes and Mac False Lashes Mascara :)
Comments and topics that do not comply with these rules will be removed by Beautylish Staff.
Repeat offenders may be banned.
Beautylish is a diverse, positive and respectful community. It’s okay to disagree with someone, but be constructive and don’t be rude.
We have a zero tolerance policy toward rude comments, negativity and harassment.
Make posts easy to understand by using proper spelling, grammar and capitalization. Post topics in the correct category and do not make duplicate posts.
Duplicate, miscategorized, and difficult to understand posts will be deleted by Beautylish Staff.
Avoid self-promotion or commercial messages. Don’t post other people’s work and claim it as your own.
Contests, giveaways, swaps and exchanges are not allowed on Beautylish.
Use the flag button to report inappropriate or disrespectful behavior,
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.