Dec 30, 2012
just interested in knowing:)
1. only buy what you are SURE you want so you dont end up with things you wont use/wear
2. keep updated with my friends- go on Facebook, text them, call and FaceTime etc.
3. try to get back into exercise now my blood pressure isn't too low:)))))
4. make sure I eat enough
5. use the makeup I have, not the same products each day
6. work hard at school to get my attendance and grades up
I don't know what else, how about you?💜💚💜💚
im not really sure what my resolution(s) will be this time around. i just pray to be alive n enjoy my family n friends company on that day
aww❤ im also going to grow my hair and nails x
My resolutions are~
1. Improve hygiene - as a kid and until last year i didn't have the best hygiene and i really wamt to improve on that. I've already improved a lot but there's always more room for improvement
2. Lose weight (the healthy way) - yeah i know it's totally cliche but I want to shape up a little :P
3.Achieve Body Peace- I've always been a little on tje heavy side and alot of my friends are super skinny so I have become very insecure which adds to alot of problems; I would look in the mirror and just stand there and point out every flaw to myself, I never liked how i looked, etc .
I want to learn to love myself for who i am :) ♥
Mines to not dye my hair...lol. I'm trying to get it long and natural
Comments and topics that do not comply with these rules will be removed by Beautylish Staff.
Repeat offenders may be banned.
Beautylish is a diverse, positive and respectful community. It’s okay to disagree with someone, but be constructive and don’t be rude.
We have a zero tolerance policy toward rude comments, negativity and harassment.
Make posts easy to understand by using proper spelling, grammar and capitalization. Post topics in the correct category and do not make duplicate posts.
Duplicate, miscategorized, and difficult to understand posts will be deleted by Beautylish Staff.
Avoid self-promotion or commercial messages. Don’t post other people’s work and claim it as your own.
Contests, giveaways, swaps and exchanges are not allowed on Beautylish.
Use the flag button to report inappropriate or disrespectful behavior,
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.