Loving this foundation :)
Bought this hoping it did what it says on the tin and last all day and it does :). Its full coverage blends easy and lasts me all day which is good :). Also I think you don't need a lot to get full coverage but that's just my opinion so it lasts me a while. I think ill use this foundation for a long time until I found a better one.
This has got to be my favorite drugstore foundation.
Why I love it:
1. FULL COVERAGE - one layer will do just about anybody, two will do most people with really dark acne scars.
2. LONG LASTING - well, longer than most foundations. Obviously if you're sweating profusely, this is going to start 'melting'. Otherwise, when good weather is present, this will seriously last most of the day.
3. LIGHTWEIGHT FORMULA - the formula is very light and it does not feel like you're packing a lot of makeup on.
4. VERY AFFORDABLE - it can range from $8-$11 (US) depending on your area
Why some will NOT love it:
1. LACKING SHADES - there isn't a big selection when it comes to shade. Most of them look closely alike, and even so people with yellow undertones will find it hard to match. I picked out the nude color and had to use the REVLON mineral finishing powder in suntan matte to get to my shade
2. NOT DESIGNATED FOR DIFFERENT SKIN TYPES - there is only one formula for all skin types, none specifically for oily, or normal/dry. I think people with dry skin will find it not hydrating, but if you use a good moisturizer, you should be good to go.
* Long lasting!
* No touch ups needed.
* Matte finish.
* Inexpensive and easily accessible at many drugstores!
* Oil-free will not cause break outs.
* Incredibly coverage! Hides my acne scars very well!
* I don't have a shade that really matches my skin tone. I wish they had a larger array of colors for those with yellow undertones.
* This foundation dries quickly so you have to work fast when applying the foundation.
I ended up not using this product though I like it. I just can't find a shade that matches my skin and finding the right shade is very important.
Any of you gals a MAC NC30, if so what shade do you use?