£33? Tinted Moisturiser? Definitely not worth it, right?
This product is worth every single penny. It has an SPF of 20 which is great to protect your skin, it's light and hydrating yet lasts all day, and it has the most surprising coverage. Yes, it's sheer, but it covers all my redness with ease and leaves me with a beautiful, natural glow. Holy Grail? Most definitely.
Shade reference: MAC NC20/25; LMTM Bisque
My alternative to foundation
I love this product. I have dry and flaky skin so this version is great for me. I use this in the day or informal or formal outings. I use this as a replacement for my dislike for foundation. This might be a bit too much for Texas cause I usually ended up shiny so I'll be purchasing the oil-free version instead for the summer. I will definitely use this for the winter or when I'm back in Scandinavia.
Update: I purchased the oil-free formula for TX summer.
Differences between this formula and the oil-free formula:
• It is more sheer and lighter,
• Apparently, it is less oily than the oil-free formula(No idea why).
• Easier to work with so blending is effortless,
• Lesser coverage since it is thinner,
• No oxidation. It didn't make my face look darker.
• Colors differ a bit. You can afford more color mistakes with this formula.
• A bit more moisturizing. I still apply my own moisturizer under both formula cause my skin is just super dry.
• SPF 20 therefore typical sunblock scent,
• Both cover really well. Light to medium coverage,
• Both are lightweight that you don't even feel it on your skin,
• Dewy and natural finish.