Glitter V.'s Beauty Product Reviews
- Super long lashes
- Super thick lashes
- Drys quickly
- Easy to use wand
- Have nothing bad to say yet.
- My favorite mascara, quite possibly the best I have ever used.
I use the black non waterproof one.
Large, thick, black eyelashes, only needed a few coats. I love it.
I have nothing bad to say right at this moment, except that it really does look like you have fake lashes on, but if you are like me, thats exactly why you love it.
I like it <3
- Complete coverage.
- Smooth and easy application.
- Airbrushed effect.
- Blends easily into skin.
- Can become crusty and dry after a little while.
- Isn't reliable in humid climates.
- Long lasting, but not without maintenance.
- Keep in mind that I hardly ever need to cover up pimples or the like, so I can't comment on the blemish coverage, but it definitely eliminates any uneven coloring.
Its one of my favorite foundations, its so smooth to apply and blends really well into my skin. Paired with the right kind of powder it gives me complete and even skin tone and I look like I've been airbrushed, I love looking airbrushed... haha.
The downfalls for me would be that it can come off looking kind of crusty after a little while and isn't very reliable in the heat, I have dry skin and after a few hours, this foundation made me look like I had the oiliest skin in the world. In cold weather its fine though.
Used religiously every morning and night while I was pregnant. Helped with itchiness, but so did cheaper moisturizers. Didn't do anything to prevent stretch marks however. Didn't lessen the severity either. Made my skin nice and soft though. Sticky and kind of gross to use. The bottle gets oily and leaves oil rings everywhere.