i bought this gloss about a week ago. it is very sticky which is good. if your looking for a great shine this is also the gloss for you. it is very sweet smelling. i bought it for $8 at the sephora kiosk.
Burger: Moisturizing, rich, sticky
Love this, I put it on at night before I go to bed so my lips don't dry out. It's really thick and sticky, but that's okay! It smells nice, but if it gets into my mouth it makes my throat feel a little weird. I bought " a while back, not sure if they even still make this (aw!), but it's some pretty cool stuff!
I have 3 of these and they are really good lip glosses. They are not to sticky but still thick enough to last. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the applicator!! The smell and slight taste are great as well. I would say without a sale these are a little overpriced but still very nice.
I picked up this color in Sandy (the green one) and let me tell you--I LOVE IT. It's applicator is amazing, its smooth, and doesn't glob the product onto your lips. Also, it's not a sticky-sticky gloss, to where your mouth feels like it has to be pried open with the jaws of life (over exaggerating, I know!), but it's like a more of a hydrating-sticky. It feels like I just put on a good hydrating lipbalm, except it doesn't sink in right away. Also the sandy smells like green apples, it doesn't taste exactly like green apples, but it doesnt have a nasty carmex taste either. It's very sheer, it looks bright green, but it's extremely clear on. Plus, it's adorable--confetti in the top makes for happy applying(:
This is by far, my favorite gloss to date. Not only does it smell amazing, the plastic applicator makes for less mess and no potential shedding (I HATE brushes and doe foot applicators). The shade I have is called Monkey Pirate, a cute medium brown shade, and the character at the top is a little monkey with a pirate hat on! CUTE!!! I've had it for about 7 months and it has not run out yet (I use it very often, but not everyday). It's sticky but still has some give; not as thick as Lip Glass but not as thin as Tarina Tarantino Gem Gloss. The plastic is VERY strong; you'd have to rush it with a car to break it!
A Great Buy!
I picked this up in the color Ninja Dog at Sephora on sale for $5. Needless to say that was an amazing deal. Honestly, though, I would definitely pay full price for other shades of this gloss! Mine is the light blue one but it goes on clear. This gloss is not too sticky and makes my lips feel really moisturized. The applicator is a really unique plastic spoon type contraption that's very easy to use. It also has a delicious blueberry scent and taste and the packaging is some of the cutest I've ever seen. I'd definitely recommend trying these glosses.
My preference of Lip Gloss
I bought Donutella (sheer nude - beige) myself. My boyfriend loves it and my bunnies. O_O
Funny fact: I have two Holland Lops who love Blueberries & Blueberry Yogurt Drops. I wore this, put one of my bunnies on my lap, and he reached up and was trying to lick the gloss off my lips (which of course, I didn't let him do). I, later, knelt down with the intention of feeding the other, but she hopped on my lap and tried to do the same. So ... the blueberry scent it comes with is pretty close to real blueberries.
- I believe these are only available at Sephora. I purchased mine for 15 USD + tax.
- It's a reasonable price for how much product is in the container, the packaging, and the quality of the product.
- The packaging is adorable. It has a plastic cube at the top containing a plastic character and coordinating, coloured confetti inside. I haven't tried taking the character out, but I don't believe someone will be able to without destroying the entire thing.
- The plastic is quite heavy-duty (reasonably for a cosmetic).
- THE WAND - is what people should really consider. It has a plastic paddle instead of a doe foot applicator. If you are a make-up artist and like having the ability to control how much gloss you take out, this is a good gloss without the mess of taking out a stopper.
Quality & Formula:
- All of the Prisma Lip Glosses are Sheer - you can almost tell just by looking at the formula compared to that of something like NARS.
- It is not sticky on my lips. I feel like I can move my lips and talk freely without looking like my mouth is that of a Lagoon Monster, but it is still sticky enough to catch flying hair.
- The blueberry scent is on the stronger side of averagely scented and it is pretty true to real blueberry scent. I tend to feel nauseated when something is strongly scented, but I didn't feel that way with PLG.
- It gives a nice glossy shine & it moisturizes. Now, I wouldn't recommend this in place of a balm if a person has chapped lips. My lips have a tendency to be chapped and to look worse when I wear lip products that aren't moisturizing at all, but this doesn't do that. As the gloss is wearing off it turns into a light, glossy feel as if you've put on about 2 light layers of Chapstick.
- Not drying at all.
Would I recommend it?
- Yes, actually I am planning on buying this for a few of my friends.
- No, I do not believe everyone will like this because it is sheer and doesn't do a lot of colour depositing/lip colour changing.
- I do believe if the person in question likes sheer glosses or likes the scent, he or she will like the gloss.
This product is also cruelty free :]