1. Make sure the area to be applied is clean, dry and oil free.
2. Pop tattoo stencil out of the sheet.
3. Cut to desired shape and fit using the guidelines printed on the back.
4. Remove the clear sheet protecting the pattern tattoo
5. Place the patterned side onto the skin. Once in place dampen the backing paper with water using a cotton pad.
6. Hold onto the skin until the tattoo releases from the backing paper onto the skin.
7. Slowly remove the backing paper away from the skin, ensuring the tattoo is firmly adhered to the skin.
8. Press down any loose edges with a damp finger and allow to dry.
You can wear the Eye Rock tattoos in many ways, eye wing or eye lid or both. The guidelines are there to help you.