- Carly R.
I bought this lipgloss yesterday and I love it!!!! Its not sticky at all it has great color payoff and smelles soooo yummy just like bubblegum!!!! I can't wait to get another! !!!!!
Good for price
I like the gloss and i feel like it also give my lips some moisture. I need to go buy other Colors soon. For the price you are getting a good deal and a littler does go a long way!
Best Pink Lip Stain Ever!!
I bought Dolly Pink a week ago for it to go with Candy Yum Yum, the colour was sooo saturated, and its really not sticky. I was tempted to wear it alone this time, and out of 5 of the pink lip glosses i have owned this one is really good. Of course since its a stain it looks natural, you wont even need blush because the stain complements the skin. The con is the smell, to me it smells like Pineapple soda, and it gets kinda irritating. The applicator is very good. But if you want a good pink lip gloss...I recommend this to any girl/guy!
Beige is one of my favorite everyday glosses. Although I will never understand why it is called beige. It is in fact a soft pink that looks good alone and paired with other lip products. I like to wear it with NYX round lipstick in Thalia. Only downside is the medicinal cherry smell.
First of all, this lipgloss smells so good!! I cannot stop smelling it, it has this delicious sweet smell. This color suits my own lipcolor perfectly, but I can tell it's really pigmented because it has so much glitter! The applicator gives of enough product so you don't have to go into the tube multiple times. The lipgloss feels nice on your lips, not sticky so that's a plus! Recommended
Perfect Barbie Pink
- color- delivers pigmented, opaque coverage. This shade has a definite Barbie pink quality, but to a degree that it is flattering (think a couple steps down from a true Barbie pink shade).
- texture- color applies smoothly and evenly. It isn't a sticky gloss, but is creamy enough to have some staying power.
- price- the retail price is very reasonable. While affordable, sales can be found at different retailers, online and in-store.
- application- precision of doe-foot applicator
- smell- isn't bad, per se, but there is a definite fruity smell. Its strength is its real drawback, as it has that suffocating quality that thicker glosses can have. The smell isn't so bad that one should consider not purchasing based on that attribute alone, but it is noticeable enough that it should be discussed