Beige is one of my favorite everyday glosses. Although I will never understand why it is called beige. It is in fact a soft pink that looks good alone and paired with other lip products. I like to wear it with NYX round lipstick in Thalia. Only downside is the medicinal cherry smell.
First of all, this lipgloss smells so good!! I cannot stop smelling it, it has this delicious sweet smell. This color suits my own lipcolor perfectly, but I can tell it's really pigmented because it has so much glitter! The applicator gives of enough product so you don't have to go into the tube multiple times. The lipgloss feels nice on your lips, not sticky so that's a plus! Recommended
Perfect Barbie Pink
- color- delivers pigmented, opaque coverage. This shade has a definite Barbie pink quality, but to a degree that it is flattering (think a couple steps down from a true Barbie pink shade).
- texture- color applies smoothly and evenly. It isn't a sticky gloss, but is creamy enough to have some staying power.
- price- the retail price is very reasonable. While affordable, sales can be found at different retailers, online and in-store.
- application- precision of doe-foot applicator
- smell- isn't bad, per se, but there is a definite fruity smell. Its strength is its real drawback, as it has that suffocating quality that thicker glosses can have. The smell isn't so bad that one should consider not purchasing based on that attribute alone, but it is noticeable enough that it should be discussed
Smooth, not sticky and VERY opaque.
I love these glosses! I have Natural and Perfect Red and I love both colors. These are so opaque and pigmented, very impressive for a gloss and very beautiful over lipstick or alone. They're also very comfortable to wear and not sticky. Definitely buying more. ;)
Love love luv. Baby Rose is the bomb...My lips only shinier... Sexier .... Pouty * er .... I want more but the 7 that I already bought are all in the pink family... I don't do red much.... I did get a beige ...BUTTER GLOSS CREME BRÛLÉE very much like flesh .... Soft and sexy and shiny ..what else can I say I am in love with it... Oh did I say I love the price TOO? ... Get ya some.
I picked up NYX's Mega Shine Lip Gloss in the color Beige, while I was shopping today. I have been looking for the perfect pink gloss that wasn't too over the top. The color is lovely, a 'your lips but better' color. The gloss is very smooth and not sticky! My only complaint is the scent. I personally think it smells like cough syrup, but I am going to definitely keep it because I love the color.
Great stuff 💗
Ok so I'm not much of a lip gloss wearer I like my matte l&l satin lipsticks but I decided to give the gloss a try & boy am I glad I did!! I love this stuff! It looks amazing over a good lip pencil or on its own. My only complaint is the scent, it smells wonderful don't get me wrong, nice & fruity just a little to strong for my liking is all :)
BEST LIPGLOSS EVER!
I bought this lipgloss a couple days ago, and i am absolutely in love! this is the best lipgloss i've ever had and i am definetely going to buy more shades of it. I also got the color "french kiss", which i also love! The first thing i recognized, was the thick texture when i applied it on the back of my hand. It also has a very nice, fruity smell(every shade smells the same i think). It is very high pigmented, so you don't even have to use a lipstick before you apply the gloss. It's easy to apply, and it stays all night long(of course you have to attach it once or twice while you're underway, but it doesn't even smudge if you drink something) all in one, i only can recommend it to everybody, you won't regret it! btw: i personally don't use lipgloss or shiny, bright lipsticks at all, because i have so full lips it usually looks very strange on me, but this one is the only bright lipgloss that i could wear just wherever i go, not feeling awkward!