Rigid Collodion "Scarring Liquid"is a clear solution created for Special Effects Makeup work to create the effects of scarring skin. When the Rigid Collodion "Scarring Liquid" is painted onto a small area of the skin as it dries it wrinkles the skin. You can create larger scarring effects by repeating the application of Rigid Collodion "Scarring Liquid". To remove Rigid Collodion "Scarring Liquid" you simply peel it off. For the Professional Special Effects Makeup Artists you will notice the difference with our Rigid Collodion "Scarring Liquid", for the novice a little practice will make you an expert at creating scarring effects. 1 oz.
Rigid Collodion is perfect for creating scars especially for beginers
all you do is apply the collodion on to skin and let dry and it does the work for you all you need to do is paint in the scar and you are Clear for take off!
Mehron Rigid Collodion (Scarring Liqiud)
Cost: $18.00 per small bottle.
- So this product definitely has some pro’s and con’s.
- It’s good because it does dent in your skin like a serious knife wound would. (For example: The drug lord named “Mama” from the 2012 movie “Dredd”) Also I used it for my “Joker” makeup.
- I find it works best if you apply a darkish eyeshadow to the area first, in the shape of the scar you want to create.
- You have to use a lot of it to get a decent looking scar which can work out to be a bit expensive in the long run as it’s about $18.00 per small bottle.
- If you’re not careful it will flake easily and the fumes from it do irritate your eyes.
- So because of that it’s not something that I would really buy often.