Good & Bad.
Mehron Rigid Collodion (Scarring Liqiud)
Cost: $18.00 per small bottle.
- So this product definitely has some pro’s and con’s.
- It’s good because it does dent in your skin like a serious knife wound would. (For example: The drug lord named “Mama” from the 2012 movie “Dredd”) Also I used it for my “Joker” makeup.
- I find it works best if you apply a darkish eyeshadow to the area first, in the shape of the scar you want to create.
- You have to use a lot of it to get a decent looking scar which can work out to be a bit expensive in the long run as it’s about $18.00 per small bottle.
- If you’re not careful it will flake easily and the fumes from it do irritate your eyes.
- So because of that it’s not something that I would really buy often.
Quick realistic scars For halloween Makeup
Rigid Collodion is perfect for creating scars especially for beginers
all you do is apply the collodion on to skin and let dry and it does the work for you all you need to do is paint in the scar and you are Clear for take off!