I mix this foundation with any other foundation if I know I'm going to be out for a long time. This stuff stays put. Whether it's rain, snow, extreme heat etc.
LOVE IT, perfect for oily skin!
holy grail!!! This is my favorite foundation so far. GREAT for my oily skin, blends nicely and looks so pretty and matte. I pair it with the concealer for my undereyes. and then add the MUFE HD powder on top. My makeup stays oil free and in place all day. I am SOOOO freakin happy with this foundation. It is better than some of the higher end I purchased for $35.
So I bought one a while back when it first came on the market. I thought it was 24-hours. It's actually not. The color was either too light or too dark on my skin. I actually bought 2 because I thought maybe it was just the wrong color. It wasn't. The foundation did not last me 24-hour. It cracks, stain, and whatever else it did. I was disappointed in this one from Maybelline but I now found my match.
I liked this foundation because it has a really long lasting power and has really really good coverage. The things i don't like is that it makes my face even more oily and the color dosen't match me that well either. I'm usually a natural beige in other drug store foundations and this one was the closest to my shade but didn't have a golden undertone so it dosen't really look right on me.
Awesome So Far
I have only been using a tinted moisturizer as my foundation. I have used several others but wanted to try something new. I couldn't decide between this and the Revlon Colorstay. I chose this. I have used it several times and absolutely love it. It sets really well and don't feel the need to actually set with a powder. It has got great coverage. I like that I can sheer it out or build it up where needed. I wish it had a better color range but Sand beige matched me the best. Especially compared to colorstay that didn't have a shade at all that matched.
I like to use it either with my stippling brush from elf or my flat top kabuki from sigma.
Only problem is I wish it had a pump, but that's a minor downflaw.
My Everyday Foundation without a doubt!
I have been using this foundation almost everyday for a fair few months now and I have found nothing else yet that gives me a flawless coverage as much as this.
It goes on so smooth and very clean. The fact that its oil free and not sticky means that it gets way more extra points then any other drugstore foundation I have to yet!
This is my go-to drugstore foundation because it is very blendable and give me full coverage. I don't need any concealer with this foundation. I have recently tried the new Fit Me Foundation and find it to be just as good. But since I'm still new to it I always tend to go with my first picks and this ones it!
This has got to be my favorite drugstore foundation.
Why I love it:
1. FULL COVERAGE - one layer will do just about anybody, two will do most people with really dark acne scars.
2. LONG LASTING - well, longer than most foundations. Obviously if you're sweating profusely, this is going to start 'melting'. Otherwise, when good weather is present, this will seriously last most of the day.
3. LIGHTWEIGHT FORMULA - the formula is very light and it does not feel like you're packing a lot of makeup on.
4. VERY AFFORDABLE - it can range from $8-$11 (US) depending on your area
Why some will NOT love it:
1. LACKING SHADES - there isn't a big selection when it comes to shade. Most of them look closely alike, and even so people with yellow undertones will find it hard to match. I picked out the nude color and had to use the REVLON mineral finishing powder in suntan matte to get to my shade
2. NOT DESIGNATED FOR DIFFERENT SKIN TYPES - there is only one formula for all skin types, none specifically for oily, or normal/dry. I think people with dry skin will find it not hydrating, but if you use a good moisturizer, you should be good to go.
* Long lasting!
* No touch ups needed.
* Matte finish.
* Inexpensive and easily accessible at many drugstores!
* Oil-free will not cause break outs.
* Incredibly coverage! Hides my acne scars very well!
* I don't have a shade that really matches my skin tone. I wish they had a larger array of colors for those with yellow undertones.
* This foundation dries quickly so you have to work fast when applying the foundation.
I ended up not using this product though I like it. I just can't find a shade that matches my skin and finding the right shade is very important.
Any of you gals a MAC NC30, if so what shade do you use?