When I was having difficulty with cystic acne, this was pretty much the only drugstore make up that could hide both my active inflammation as well as scarring. As someone who has sensitive skin, I did not find it irritating. However since my skin has cleared up I've found the make up a little heavy for everyday use. It has a tendency to look a little cakey, even if blended in with fingertips. Would recommend for anyone who has facial scarring!
Love this foundation!!
This is by far my best drugstore foundation . I have very oily skin and when used with a primer this foundation looks flawless! Lasts
A long time too! What I love about this line is the range of colors it has. Just goes with every skin tone out there!
This foundation is not for me.
I find that this product works best when blended out with fingertips, as it gives a more natural and satin finish ti the face. It takes a while to blend it in and I couldn't find my TRUE MATCH-it was too light for me. I find this foundation OKAY, but I wouldn't rpurchase it and I use it for training my makeup skills. It works best on other ppl.
Dupe to MAC Studio Fix Fluid!
-Spider veins on Jawline
Shade Comparison: NC37 in MAC
One of my drugstore must haves! Now If your on a budget but love High end makeup quality! This is a dupe ! I've used this foundation for so long now and compared it to MAC Studio Fix Fluid, its Exactly the same! My shade is w6 and W5 is for where I would highlight! Covers my flaws, but its not heavy, it feels lightweight on my skin. Coverage depends on how you apply foundation. Good for any skin type bc the finish is semi matte!
Application: love it with a buffer brush for full coverage, for a light to medium I use a beauty blender/ Stippling brush
I love this foundation. This is the first foundation that actually matches my skin color! Its not dry nor oily, it has great coverage and i it last long, its perfect!
I will definitely buy it again!
After reading a few reviews on this foundation I decided to give it a try. I wear an NC35 in MAC and found that the True Match W6 shade was closest to my skin tone. It's perfect! This needs to be applied with a stipple brush for that flawless look. It's not heavy, I don't feel like I'm wearing make up at all! It does not crease, and it has great coverage. Definitely worth a try and of course a lot more reasonable than MAC. I also have been using this with the BB cream.
- Sandra V.
- Caramel Beige W7
I love it !:)
Love the oil free formula, Great coverage, amazing finish.
Its not oily at all, & leaves your skin looking perfect,
it doesn't oxidize, doesn't come off after 6 hours or more,
looks super fresh & natural!
AMAZING for a drugstore product! <333
- Haley Y.
- Porcelain W1
I found "my shade" with this product!
I'm very pale but I have a warm undertone, so it's hard to find fair foundations that aren't pink. The warm, neutral and cool shades offered here intrigued me to try it. I tried Warm 1 & it matched perfectly!
Good, but not the best!
I really like the coverage for this foundation, it's a light to med coverage and it blends really well. It's probably my favorite foundation I found so far.
However, I recently started noticing that it's been moving around my face, even with a powder of the top. I really hope that it's just the weather. But I will do an update soon!
Hmmm... I think I like you
1) Lightweight -- If you hate the feeling of super heavy, cakey, thick foundation, you'll love this formula. When you pour this from the bottle you'll immediately see that it's pretty thin which gives that feeling that you're not wearing makeup
2) Coverage -- This foundations is VERY buildable. The coverage can actually be pretty intense if you want to build it up. The buildable coverage + the thin formula makes it very comfortable to get full coverage too.
3) Color Range -- I always struggle to find something that matches me perfectly. Some foundations are too red, too yellow, too dark, too ashy, etc. I can pretty much wear any of the 7's at different times of the year.
1) Longevity -- I do live in South Texas, so humidity here is kind of rough during the summer, but I always feel like towards the end of the day my face gets oily and I don't want to touch it because I'll start getting makeup on EVERYTHING.
2) Thin formula -- I know this is what gives it the lightweight feeling, but if you're not careful this will show ALL the texture on your skin. I absolutely MUST exfoliate before I use this or else I see all the little pores across my nose.
Overall, I really like this foundation. This could definitely be my go-to foundation if I find a primer to go with it. Anything that can both smooth and mattify really well would really push this into HG status. On its own, it's okay.