Long Lasting Dye
I love this hair dye! I use it to cover the grays I get(yes I get grays) and it covers them beautifully! It lasts really long and the color is pretty true to the box description
Great hair Dye <3
i have this in ultra light ash brown.
- turned my dark brown hair into a light ash brown color without bleaching it
- Didn't damage or dry out my hair, but then i did use a hair mask a couple days before i dyed my hair)
- Conditioner it comes with is amazing :)
- my hair color does not fade
- ranges around $7-9 (depends on what store you buy it at)
you may know this already but
for long hair: use 2 boxes
short-medium: just 1 box
This is a general rave about L'oreal Preference... it works great for covering grey and really holds it's color. Their Hair Color Remover worked great for taking me from a very dark brown color to blonde so I could change my hair color and their customer service is amazing whenever I get nervous or have a question. I would love to use the Feria, but it's not great for the coverage that I need. I love Preference and will stick with it.