MY HG Foundation
This is my personal Holy Grail Foundation. First things first, this is a bit nit-picky, but I wish there was a bit more choice in terms of undertone colors, but overall, this is a slammin' foundation.
What makes this foundation great? Let me count the ways:
1. Superior coverage in a lightweight formula.
2. Excellent pigment ratio. A little bit goes a long way.
3. Blends easily and beautifully.
4. This is one of the only foundations that I have used that is HD suitable that stays in perfect position all day. When I use this on set or at a shoot, I rarely have to touch it up.
5. This foundation looks even better when used in conjunction with Kevin Aucoin's Diaphanous Powder. Absolute perfection.
It is best suited for someone that has normal to oily skin; however, I have used it on individuals with dry skin as well, I just use Kevin Aucoin's 'The Sensual Skin Primer' first. This is a great primer for someone who's skin is on the drier side.
This product costs $45 a bottle; While not exactly inexpensive, it's not the most expensive foundation that I have seen. I can't even begin to name all of the foundations that I own, but this is the best foundation that I have ever come across. Try it, you won't be disappointed.