Made for the woman who shatters expectations, this fragrance imbues a feeling of power, a sense that she can attain whatever she wants—even the thrill of the forbidden. A sheer, floral-oriental fragrance, it opens with a bright burst of citrus and a dangerous hint of black pepper. This arresting introduction gives way to full-throttle femininity as its heart pulses with fruity and floral notes. The fragrance dries down to a rich, ambery base with notes of patchouli. The overall effect is young, stylish, and eminently wearable—a daring edge of sexiness and sensuality that captures the essence of Gucci.
I don't personally wear this perfume, but my best friend does. My chemistry doesn't mix as well as hers does with this. If I wore this perfume, it wouldn't smell as great as I'm used to smelling it. This review is based off of what I smell on her and what I smelled off the sample paper.
I'm the kind of person who can smell perfume/cologne the second it comes near me. Quite a few can make me nauseous, but although this is on the stronger side I still love it (for my best friend) and it doesn't make me queasy.
- 55 - 95 USD
- Quite a lot cheaper than what I would expect Gucci to come out with.
- The bottle is easy for us to grab and spray. However, one should be careful because the packaging is a metalloid (I think) and can get scratched up easily or get fingerprints all over it.
- I think it can look like a little pocket or a flask at times.
- If you've ever smelled Euphoria (women's perfume) this is the lighter version of that. I feel like Euphoria is the deeper, sultry version of this scent and Guilty is the lighter, vixen scent. Gucci still contains the sensual smell even though it is from a different company and lighter.
- This perfume is basically like Euphoria minus the man smell.
- Notes: Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, Patchouli. Let's be honest, I have no idea what Pink Pepper smells like, Amber is a fossilized sap, and NO idea what Patchouli is. *shrugs*
- For as many floral notes as there are in the perfume, I honestly wasn't able to smell the floral until much later and even then it wasn't strong. Compared to Marc Jacobs Daisy - it seems as this only has one petal of floral instead of a whole bouquet.
- Long Lasting
- Mixes well with Love Rocks Victoria's Secret Lotion.
Would I recommend it?
- Definitely. If you can wear Euphoria well, then you'll love this.
- Even if you cannot wear Euphoria well, you should give this a try.
I love wearing this perfume, and so did my friends. I wore it to school (always) in the morning, and it pretty much lasted 'till the night. It is amazing. So floral and yet spicy at the same time. It's amazing. Plus, Chris Evans is pretty hot (;
This smells like man. Okay. Thats all I have to say man. There is nothing elegant about it, nothing powerful just smells awful in fact scratch the man idea OLD LADY. I am so disappointed in Gucci and I loved Bamboo- total miss for me.
I have never found myself to have a "signature" scent. I have always bounced from one brand to another...whatever I thought smelled good. I received a sample from Sephora with my VIB points and I have used NOTHING else since then. This smells so good. The scent lingers throughout the day and doesn't fade fast. I'm in love with this perfume.
One of my FAVORITES. I love the packaging, so gorgeous. The scent is wonderful, very musky yet sweet. Definitely a "sexy" scent. I LOOOVE this on days when I need a pick me up, because seriously it is the bomb and makes you feel great. Always get compliments in it as well!
I'm pretty noncommittal when it comes to fragrance. I never settle on one for too long. That said, I love this. It really lasts, smells sexy but not cloying or overdone, and lingers just a little bit on the skin long after most scents would have faded. Perfect for date nights, but I'm definitely thinking about making this my signature scent.
Omg. This is one of my fav fragrances. I'm in luv with it. I usually wear it when I'm going on a date. My sister introduced me. Most def recommend!!!
I love this perfume!! I got free samples of it around Christmas time and next thing I knew it was on my Christmas list! It smells really sexy, it stays on ALL DAY LONG and a little goes a very long way. Prepare for endless compliments wearing it!
love love love I can't express the love I have for this guilty pleasure. I try not to wear it everyday BC I want it to last. The smell is so refreshing and long lasting.