This product does an awesome job with moisturizing for dry skin I Love it so much I ordered the 32oz great stuff. It truly is a fragrant free product but does have a pleasant fragrant free scent. Bliss won't disappoint you I know it did not disappoint me :-)
Luxurious but not super duper thick
I have body butters from a different brand and this one by Bliss is not as thick as the other body butters but it is equally hydrating and softening. Quick absorbing and non-greasy. And the fresh fragrance of lemon and sage is a nice pick-me-up.
Rich & Creamy
I purchased this myself at Sephora after receiving a lovely sample during another purchase. I am quite happy and impressed with this.
- 25-28USD depending where you purchase it. I got mine for 25 + tax.
- It's expensive for an everyday joe to get, but I believe it is worth it.
- The packaging looks simple and cheap from afar, but if a person is familiar with the bend most tube dispensers have I am sure that he or she will be able to tell that the plastic is a lot firmer and a reasonably heavy duty plastic than usual. - I don't worry about this bending and exploding as long as I don't do anything absurd with it.
- It is simple packaging, but it makes the most sense because it is such a rich formula.
- I'm not keen on any lotion to heavily scented or scented in general, so I stuck with the Naked Scent. It is a neutral, clean smell (doesn't smell like much), so it is perfect to layer perfume over.
Quality & Formula:
- The formula is very rich, but goes on lighter than typical body butter but just a tiny bit heavier than normal lotion (let's say Bath & Body Work lotion's heaviness is pretty comparable once worked into the skin).
- A little goes such a long way with this because I can use a pea size amount and cover both hands with it.
- It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, soft, smooth and not greasy.
Would I recommend it?
- Yes, in fact, I purchased a few for my friends.
- I think any girl who wants that feminine, softness, Venus legs would enjoy this.
- I don't think everyone will be over the moon for it, but those who like having soft, supple skin would like this. It's basically like Cetaphil but A LOT better.
Long lasting and super rich
This body butter leaves my skin soft and smooth. It is rich but not greasy.I love Lemon+Sage smell, it gives a very fresh and clean feeling. Also, this is few products that last over than 24 hours on my skin, usually I need to reapply the lotion/cream between 2 showers, but after I got this one, I only need to apply it once after the shower !